One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Hemant Kumar

Advocate Hemant Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Connaught Place, Delhi
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Hemant Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Hemant provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Arbitration Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Cyber Crime Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Hemant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1852/2012
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Hemant Kumar Ex-girlfriend blackmailing to get me caught in false case Want to change my job but can`t do so due to service bond, what to do