One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Hemant Kakkar

Advocate Hemant Kakkar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
F.F. Rana Pratap Bagh, Delhi
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Hemant Kakkar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Hemant Kakkar's office is in F.F. Rana Pratap Bagh, Delhi.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Labour Court, Delhi,
  • State Commission Delhi,
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission,
  • Trial Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Hemant Kakkar Stolen vehicle recovered but superdari is not received what to do Used car purchased & had issues within 30 days of purchase