One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Harmesh Kumar

Advocate Harmesh Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Karkardooma District Court Complex, Delhi
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Landlord/Tenant, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Harmesh Kumar completed his law in the year 2005 and has been providing services in various fields of law like Civil, Criminal, Dishonor of Cheques, Rent Control Act, Matrimonial disputes, Consumer complaints and drafting and vetting of various agreements, documents, WILL, MoU, and so on.

He started his practice with Mr. R. S. Goswami, Member Bar Council, Delhi and worked with him for three years and since 2008 has been practising and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now more than 10 years of professional experience in providing all kind of legal consultancy and advisory services. He has been practicing in the High Court at Delhi and all District Courts and all kind of forums.

Advocate Harmesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2005. He is a member of the Shahdra Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/973/2005
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Harmesh Kumar What do if someone is not returning the money lent Cheque bounced and party is not willing to pay on time, what to do?