One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Harmeet Singh

Advocate Harmeet Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Harmeet Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Harmeet provides services in various field of criminal laws and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Harmeet enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2123/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • Supreme Court Of India
  • Trial Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Harmeet Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Harmeet Singh

Q: Fraudulent cash withdrawal through ATM What action can I take

I went to police station for FIR. But Polic told me that you go to cyber crime branch and laudge complaint. I have also send a mail to crime brance on this email id [email protected]. I have also given complaint to banking ombudsman(BO) but I don't get satisfactory response. Banking ombudsman is closed my complaint due to lack of solid evidance. Banking ombudsman is demanding ATM card presence evidance in Delhi/Noida on 19-feb-2016. But I have not done any transaction on 19th feb 2016. So I have not any transaction slip. Please help me what we have to do for this. Thanks, Rakesh prasad

Advocate Harmeet Singh answered
First of all , did you raise disputed transaction with the bank !! You have to raise disputed transaction with the bank and it is compulsory on their part to raise it, simultaneously , write a complaint to the cyber crime and ask them to register an FIR and conduct a proper enquiry in the matter, if they refuse you can approach the higher officials and even if they also dont register an FIR in your case you have to file an application Under Section 156(3) CrPC or complaint under section 200 CrPC asking the concerned magistrate to either monitor the investigation or direct the police officials ro register An fir.. Collect all the document proofs and keep it with you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Harmeet Singh

Can Advocate Harmeet Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Harmeet Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Harmeet Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Harmeet Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Harmeet Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Harmeet Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Harmeet Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Harmeet Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Harmeet Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Harmeet Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Harmeet Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Harmeet Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.