One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Gurpreet Singh

Advocate Gurpreet Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKalkaji, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Gurpreet Singh been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Gurpreet provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, Negotiable Instruments Acts Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gurpreet enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka 2015.

Enrollment Number : D/3733/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gurpreet Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gurpreet Singh

Q: Boy friend harassing and threatning what to do

I am a 21 year old student, i have been in a relationship with a man(21) for past 10months, at first everything was good, later i found him cheating on me repeatedly and i gave him chances because both if us loved each other a lot.]fights began and so did his aggression. We share a physical relationship out of consent. For past 5months, i've been bearing with all of his abuses over calls and messages. He has a highly unstable mind,he gets angry and then cries like he doesn't know anything, he then threats me that he will eventually kill himself if i leave him (he has also self harmed). Now he threatens me that he'll kill me or ruin me.i've blocked him on all social media but he knows where i live, where and when i go for my classes. I have even sent the screenshots to his parents for them to look after him and in response they show absolutely no concern. Can i report in the police without involving my parents and what action will be taken against him?

Advocate Gurpreet Singh answered
Yes go straight to the police station and report the matter immediately, write your complaint on paper and give it at police satation of your area, it is a duty of police to take action against your ex, if police does not corporate contact me.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gurpreet Singh

Can Advocate Gurpreet Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gurpreet Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gurpreet Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Gurpreet Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gurpreet Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gurpreet Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gurpreet Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gurpreet Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gurpreet Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gurpreet Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gurpreet Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gurpreet Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.