One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Goutam Bhol

Advocate Goutam Bhol

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
District Court, Delhi
25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Medical Negligence, Corporate, Supreme Court, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Goutam Bhol has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Goutam provides services in various fields of Civil matters, Supreme Court Matters, Medical Negligence Matters, Consumer related Matters, Corporate Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Goutam enrolled with the Bar Council of Orissa in 1994. He is a member of Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : O/95/1994
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Goutam Bhol

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Goutam Bhol Regarding PhD through a off campus study centre Internet service provider sending fake bill. Connection already cut