One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Girish HT

Advocate Girish HT

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore
26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Documentation, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Girish HT has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 26 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Girish HT's office is in Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Coimbatore,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Questions Answered by Advocate Girish HT Seller's daughter filed case after we brought land from him Road to my plot is at risk of being blocked