One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Gautam Dhamija

Advocate Gautam Dhamija

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoInderpuri, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gautam Dhamija has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Gautam provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gautam enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1423/2011
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gautam Dhamija. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gautam Dhamija

Q: Boy showing private picture and video to everyone what action to take

I was in long distance relationship with a guy who then cheated on me. He has photos and videos which he is showing to everyone even after me and my family asking him not to do it. I do not want to take it to court since I don't want my family to suffer because of it. What alternative do I have?

Advocate Gautam Dhamija answered
Hi!, your concern is right as regards not taking this matter to court as it involves family reputation. But, consider that if you do not stop this person from moving ahead then it can damage your reputation manifold. Th options you have is to talk to him and make him understand the implications involved but don't be submissive. Legal options you have are: 1. file Criminal Complaint of blackmail, defamation and intimidation before your nearby police station.2. Defamation suit in court.I know you are not inclined to pursue legal remedies because of the aforesaid but clearly these are the options you have and through personal and internal approach with the Police the matter can be resolved without disclosing it in public.

Q: Is there a compulsion on child to maintain his parents

I am a 42 year old male employed in govt service. I will like to know how can I : 1. Obtain a legal remedy which absolves me of such obligations as are imposed upon me by the Maintenance of parents act. In this regard I state that I have not drawn any support from my parents( monetary or otherwise ) after I reached the age of majority. 2. Legally restrain my parents from contacting me physically or otherwise, and a few others who know me through them. 3. I et them know that I have relinquished all such legal claim to their property as may exist under the applicable inheritance laws.

Advocate Gautam Dhamija answered
Please see that as per Section 125 CRPC you have a legal obligation to maintain your parents. This legal obligation cannot be absolved from by any means whatsoever. For your parents to claim any maintenance from you have to file an appropriate application before the court. The rights available to you are that you can show it to the court that you don't have the monetary capacity to maintain them in any manner. For this you can create evidence/documents in your favor which will prove that you don't have the said capacity.

Q: Relatives fighting over undivided property advise

Relative matter no partisan of property what do we do they fight again and again I also give fir to police D.S.P and A.C.P. we thought that the stay on house.

Advocate Gautam Dhamija answered
Please see that your query is not that specific. Please explain as to how you are related to this property and who are the relatives who have been fighting over the property. As per the current understanding, please move to the court for partition of the property instead of sending complaints to the police as this seems to be a civil dispute.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gautam Dhamija

Can Advocate Gautam Dhamija represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gautam Dhamija can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gautam Dhamija?

When you meet with Advocate Gautam Dhamija for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gautam Dhamija?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gautam Dhamija, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gautam Dhamija?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gautam Dhamija, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gautam Dhamija?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gautam Dhamija regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gautam Dhamija?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gautam Dhamija can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.