One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Gaurav Malik

Advocate Gaurav Malik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gaurav Malik has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Gaurav provides services in various field of commercial laws, civil laws, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, property related matters, matrimonial matters and vetting of various agreements and documents.
Advocate Gaurav enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : D/2990/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Shams - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate has given me proper time for meeting and he advised me very well. I will say he was fully experienced & given good piece of advice.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Gaurav Malik

Q: Can wife claim in father's property after divorce

if i want divorce from my wife and she does not. then can she claim in my father's property

Advocate Gaurav Malik answered
hello!!No!! your wife is not entitled to get anything out of your fathers property or the property inherited by you. she can only claim her maintenance from and out of the assets you made in your lifetime.

Q: Wife's parents forcing her to give divorce what can I do

meri wife apne maike me hai. wo family ke bhakawe mw aakr mujhese devorce krna chaahti hai so help me

Advocate Gaurav Malik answered
hello,first of all, try to amicably resolve the dispute with your wife. If the situation does not improve, then you should file a petition under Restitution of Conjugal Rights in the Court wherein you should claim that your wife should be return to your house as the rationale behind the petition under restitution of conjugal rights is that you want your wife to get back to her matrimonial home and perform all the duties of the wife under the Hindu marriage act. Secondly, you can also initiate a FIR against your inlaws on the ground of kidnapping your wife.

Q: Whether forceful marriage is void or not?

A boy age 23 years has been married forcefully by relatives and parents by emotionally blackmailing him. His parents threatened him of commiting suicide. So he had to marry. Is it a valid marriage. If not, can he marry a girl in court. If yes what is the process of getting divorce.

Advocate Gaurav Malik answered
Hi, As it is being told that you were forcefully married to your wife due to the threatening from your parents, therefore, your marriage can be annulled by the court of law as the said marriage took place without your consent under the force and coercion. For seeking divorce, there are 2 ways: 1. if your wife is also ready and willing to seperate and has no objection to divorce you, then the divorce can happen by mutual consent. 2. if your wife does not consent to the divorce, then in that event, you can file a petition under Section 12 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 thereby seeking the annulment of the marriage on the ground of fraud or force. thank you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gaurav Malik

Can Advocate Gaurav Malik represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gaurav Malik can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Malik?

When you meet with Advocate Gaurav Malik for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Malik?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Malik, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Malik?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Malik, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gaurav Malik?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gaurav Malik regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gaurav Malik?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gaurav Malik can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.