One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Gajraj Singh Bhadana

Advocate Gajraj Singh Bhadana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Faridabad
30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gajraj Singh Bhadana has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 30 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Gajraj Singh Bhadana's office is in District Court, Faridabad.
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Palwal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Gajraj Singh Bhadana Bought a flat builder not doing registration society asking to vacate Wife threatening for false DV case and i want to file for divorce