One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate G Geetha Rani

Advocate G Geetha Rani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoEast Maredpally, Hyderabad
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate G Geetha Rani has 14 years of experience in dealing different cases, dealt in civil cases especially, attended all the courts in Hyderabad courts. She has experience in drafting of deeds and documents and in registration of documents & firms. She also has experience in giving opinions in property matters in obtaining loans in banks. She argues the cases and supports many cases with relevant citations and reported judgments.

Advocate Geetha enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2002. She is a member of High Court Bar Association, Andhra Pradesh.

Enrollment Number : AP/2590/2002

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate G Geetha Rani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate G Geetha Rani

Q: My Case Is Civil Court Running

Filing citations meaning explained me pls reply sir I am pragent not available in my village my case argument status

Advocate G Geetha Rani answered
citations means high courts and supreme court judgements.. which are similar to your case facts. in which your case facts were decided, basing on which your present court where you filed case can give best judgement

Q: Is registration of marriage necessary

Hi I was married in a church and was issued a certificate of marriage. However we have not registered the marriage yet. Would like to know if the marriage is a legal registered under government books and approved one. Or do I have to register and then apply for a divorce. I am seeking divorce so would like to know if the marriage a legal one

Advocate G Geetha Rani answered
Hello,can you tell me when you got married, if it is below one year then you have to wait for one year from the date of marriage, for seeking dissolution of marriage, registration is not compulsory. basing on marriage certificate, wedding card and photo you can apply,

Q: Wife eloped staying with someone else how to get divorce

This case belongs to my friend.they are hindus by religion.he is married for 6 yrs and has a daughter aged 5 yrs.his wife quarrelled with him and in laws and then her parents took her to their house to explain her.after a week,she eloped frm her house with sm man.her parents filed a missing complaint and alleged that sm distant relative of theirs (who also happens to be wife's ex boy friend) took her away.after 2 mons, she came to the ps with her lawyer stating she went away willingly.she got married with out her concent and nw doesnt want to come back. it is clear that she eloped.wif's parents are not revealing her where abouts as they do not want any reltaions with her.but what is the situation of my friend. how do they go forward for a divorce?wife's where abouts are not known even to the police.husband did not file any complaint.what should we do?

Advocate G Geetha Rani answered
Sir,very sorry about the incident, here your friend can file divorce case mentioning his wife's parent's house address, when the notice is received by her parents, it is deemed that notice is severed and they will have knowledge about the case filed by your friend. on the date of appearance if his wife's comes it is good or she will be made exparte and exparte divorce will be granted. here wife's parents should give undertaking before the court that her daughter's where abouts are not known to them because in future there should not be any problem or they cannot change their words stating that they are not aware of filing of divorce case. After 3 months from getting divorce your friend can re marry again. you did not mention where is 6 years old daughter, with whom she is living.

Q: Gave money to consultant for job but no job provided what action

I given money worth of 1,50,000 for consultancy for providing job and after some time the company was closed and I took this to the notice of consultancy they said that they provide job in some other company but now they send a legal notice that I was doing nuisance before the consultancy so how I should legally proceed to get my money back please help me in this issue

Advocate G Geetha Rani answered
Sir,first give reply to that legal notice, if not it will be deemed that you have accepted and admitted all the allegations which are mentioned in that legal notice,. Later you can approach consumer forum of your jurisdiction and file a case on them for unfair trade practice.

Q: cousin occupied our godown how to get it back

sir my father has given small place to my cousin with out rent. for 10 years he enjoyed that benefit. recently he is demanding us to sell that land, when my father declined to do that , he occupied godown also. how to vacate him from those places.

Advocate G Geetha Rani answered
Sir,whether the place is of residential or commercial one, what is the vacinity of rent in that area. on whose name the property is?is your cousin doing business in that place or living there. if you want to vacate him, first give one legal notice providing him week or 10 days time to vacate, if he did not vacate, then file a civil case for eviction.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate G Geetha Rani

Can Advocate G Geetha Rani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate G Geetha Rani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate G Geetha Rani?

When you meet with Advocate G Geetha Rani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate G Geetha Rani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate G Geetha Rani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate G Geetha Rani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate G Geetha Rani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate G Geetha Rani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate G Geetha Rani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate G Geetha Rani?

The cost of hiring Advocate G Geetha Rani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.