One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate F.S. Chauhan

Advocate F.S. Chauhan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma Courts Complex, Delhi
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Chauhan F.S. has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Chauhan provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Chauhan F.S. enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2002. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/579/2002

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate F.S. Chauhan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate F.S. Chauhan

Q: Where should I file my case to evict the tenant?

I rented my property to a aged person (Age-75) in Ahmedabad in 2012. We didn't make any rent agreement as he was a known person. But since then he is not paying the rent and when I approached him to make a agreement he didn't sign it. I have filed a suit in city civil court in 2012. He submitted partial rent amount in court so far. Can somebody please advise me which act can help me to eviction of flat, get the accumulated rent and to get the possession back,

Advocate F.S. Chauhan answered
You are required to file an Eviction Petition in the Court of the Rent Controlled in a District Court within whose jurisdiction the property is situated. Not clear what have you prayed for in the Civil Suit filed in 2012.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate F.S. Chauhan

Can Advocate F.S. Chauhan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate F.S. Chauhan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate F.S. Chauhan?

When you meet with Advocate F.S. Chauhan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate F.S. Chauhan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate F.S. Chauhan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate F.S. Chauhan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate F.S. Chauhan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate F.S. Chauhan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate F.S. Chauhan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate F.S. Chauhan?

The cost of hiring Advocate F.S. Chauhan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.