One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Farzana Akhtar

Advocate Farzana Akhtar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.6 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Muslim Law, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Farzana Akhtar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Farzana provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Farzana enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. She is a member of the Bar Association of Tis Hazari & Bar Association of Karkardooma.

Enrollment Number : D/3138/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

lubna - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation by Advocate Farzana was really helpful all my doubts was cleared by her. Looking forward to meet her again.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Farzana Akhtar

Q: Need advise on court Marriage process

We need to ask few questionsnn1) What is the process for court marriagenn2) how much time it will takes after applying for the court marriagenn3) Fees for the whole process including court and advocate chargesnn4) what are the documents required for the same. nn5) can we have the option to take dates. nn6) Can parents put an objections on it after the marriage.

Advocate Farzana Akhtar answered
1. you need to apply by filling up the marriage registration form,2. there to four months approx, of parties are residing in Delhi,3. depends for different status of people such as place, caste etc..4. Basically IDs and photographs and others documents depends on parties status,5. yes6. yesFarzana Akhtar Advocate

Q: Fake list of streedhan articles by wife in CAW cell

My wife gave me a list of streedhan articles on our 1st reconciliation at CAW cell which she never gave to us all articles were in her possession always & now she is claiming that we have all her articles of gold & also she has shown the video in which we admitted that we will return all her jewels..but at that time of video making we admitted of giving her the silver articles which were gifted to her from Our relatives but the word silver was not mentioned by any of us ..we have only 3 articles and that too are of silver.. which she didn’t even mentioned in her list.. what should I do now? She is saying that in video gold articles were talked about.

Advocate Farzana Akhtar answered
ask the bills for the same from the opposite party / your wife, and the design should be the same to the said vedio.. you can put photographs for the same..Farzana Akhtar AdvocateHigh court of Delhi,New Delhi

Q: Non Payment of salary from past 5 Months what can I do

I am working in an e-commerce healthcare startup registered in Delhi and having a corporate office in Noida Sector-142 I joined the company in October'2015, everything was going smoothly but from February company started the drama of non-payment of salary. Our salary date is 10th of every month. But in February we got our salary on 27th but received only 50% of the amount. The condition became worst in march they didn't even give a single penny. After so much pressuring them they only gave Rs. 5k in the month of April and after that, we didn't get a single penny.

Advocate Farzana Akhtar answered
Immediately send them legal notice for non payment of your salary...ThanksFarzana Akhtar advocate Tis Hazari court Delhi.

Q: Army claims the property to be their

We have a land bought in 1983 and built house at 1992. Have all the relevant document required. But now the Army claims the property to the theirs'. Please advise what can be done

Advocate Farzana Akhtar answered
File a case against them to get back your property. It is yours, if you have the documents of this property. Claim for it..Better u seek the detailed consultation by disclosing complete details in this case, so that exactly can be suggested to do..Feel free to revert back in case you need any clarification. RegardsFarzana Akhtar Advocate

Q: If a girl filed a fake dowry case what should do

What if girl files a fake dowry case to take divorce ,and have no proof of dowry demanded by in laws or any torture given to her. In tht case also girl is entitled for streedhan . y to give a hard earned money to a girl who herself don't want to live her husband .y there is always given first priority to girls and unnecessary torture to groom and his family .

Advocate Farzana Akhtar answered
What is the background of that girl?Is there any criminal background there???Need to know some relevant answer related the quarry after that solution can be givenBetter u seek the detailed consultation by disclosing complete details in this case, so that exactly can be suggested to do..Feel free to revert back in case you need any clarification. RegardsFarzana Akhtar Advocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Farzana Akhtar

Can Advocate Farzana Akhtar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Farzana Akhtar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Farzana Akhtar?

When you meet with Advocate Farzana Akhtar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Farzana Akhtar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Farzana Akhtar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Farzana Akhtar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Farzana Akhtar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Farzana Akhtar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Farzana Akhtar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Farzana Akhtar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Farzana Akhtar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.