One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Dushyant Singh

Advocate Dushyant Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Courts, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Dushyant Singh completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Civil, Divorce, Family, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Trademark & Copyright and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Dushyant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010.

Enrollment Number : D/4384/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Dushyant Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Dushyant Singh

Q: What to do my girlfriends parents filed a case under POSCO

Sir am 20 years old and my lover 18 years 3 months we are married ,her parents took away her and kept kidnap case and sec 12 of pocso and I came with bail ,sir I want my wife sir what shall I do and I had my marriage certificate and photos plz help me

Advocate Dushyant Singh answered
Apply for bail.. if only you have proof of her age and your marriage with her. Secondly if you have proof of marriage then file a case for restitution of your conjugal rights. Thirdly, be very vigilant in pursuing the cases.

Q: Can suit for trademark infringement be filed

Can we file suit for trademark infringement when application for rectification is pending before Intellectual Property Appellate Board as the Board is taking too much time to list the same for hearing. Notice has already been sent to the other party to cease and desist.

Advocate Dushyant Singh answered
If a proceeding for rectification is pending before the registrar or High Court, and simultaneously is suit for infringement is filed then the suit for infringement shall remain stayed. Therefore you can file an infringement suit but the same will remain stayed till the final decision in the rectification proceedings.

Q: What to do if my boyfriend blackmails me

My boyfriend / fiance after we got engaged. He and his parents have demanded a luxury car and a grand wedding obviously to show her relatives. When we denied then he said that he cannot face rejection and denial, so will reveal all my pictures shared by me to everyone which are not supposed to show. As we were together from last 9 years obviously we shared a strong connection. He Said directly to father that will make an account and publise everything over there. So many things needs to discuss about this case. Somebody help. He and his father are threatening everyone in my family. My father is not keeping well. Now that guy wants 10lac for hiding all this. Its been a month he is abusing everyone here. I apologise him for no mistake but now he want revenge. He can force me to marry. I just want to move on in my life.

Advocate Dushyant Singh answered
This is illegal on his part to click private pictures and threatening to publicize them amounts to extortion. Further they can also be booked for demanding dowery.You can LODGE an FIR and send them to their appropriate residence i.e. Jail

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Dushyant Singh

Can Advocate Dushyant Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Dushyant Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Dushyant Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Dushyant Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Dushyant Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Dushyant Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Dushyant Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Dushyant Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Dushyant Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Dushyant Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Dushyant Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Dushyant Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.