One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Divyanshu Srivastava

Advocate Divyanshu Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Mayur Vihar Phase 1 Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Divyanshu Srivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Divyanshu Srivastava's office is in Mayur Vihar Phase 1 Extension, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT),
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Divyanshu Srivastava What can be done if a builder stops work on the township How to write a will and get it registered