One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Divya Garg

Advocate Divya Garg

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Supreme Court of India, Delhi
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Supreme Court, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Divya Garg has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Divya provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Supreme Court Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Divya enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. She is also a member of Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2103/2011
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Divya Garg

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Divya Garg How to get divorce from wife not willing to stay with me I want divorce but what to do if wife has proof of infidelity