One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Diksha Singh Dhakre

Advocate Diksha Singh Dhakre

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Mandi House, Delhi
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Recovery, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Diksha Singh Dhakre completed her law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Recovery, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Family, Medical Negligence, Civil, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Diksha enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017.

Enrollment Number : D/5448/2017
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC)

Get advice from Advocate Diksha Singh Dhakre

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Diksha Singh Dhakre Legality of Arya samaj marriage with foreign national Non payment of Royalty and cheque bounce by Publications