One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Devansh Aggarwal

Advocate Devansh Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Civil, Consumer Court, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Devansh Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Devansh provides services in various fields of Banking / Finance Matters, Civil Matters, Property Matters, Consumer related Matters, Motor Accident Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Devansh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is also a member of Rohini Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2409/2009
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Devansh Aggarwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Devansh Aggarwal

Q: Legal remedy to claim ancestral property acquired by Government

our ancestor property has been acquired by the govt. my grandfather allows my neighbours to use side portion of our property on a mutual understanding based on good gesture and maintain a healthy relationship but as time passes by the start calling it Govt. Property and to avoid a fight and long argument my grandfather and father did nothing and I know this property is still in grandfather name, what legal action can be taken to claim this property?

Advocate Devansh Aggarwal answered
firstly go to SDM office of your area and get the khasra-khatauni of your property. In there itself there must be mention of your grandfather's name as well as it will be mentioned over there in it whether the land belongs to your grandfather or government....then you can follow legal process to claim it back.

Q: Complaint filed for construction of room in courtyard of DDA flat

Neighbour has complained to MCD regarding construction of room in flat courtyard (ground floor) built 5 years back & we are living in flat.Can mcd be stopped if demolition order is passed.Whether room can be demolished as similar construction is made by other flat owners in the block

Advocate Devansh Aggarwal answered
yes, it can be stopped but it is required that you must provide full details of other flat owners to MCD when they issue notices to you regarding demolition of courtyard on ground floor. also you can provide them the original site plan approved

Q: Car Accident in neighborhood by minor of 16 yrs

my son 16yrs took my car keys early morning to drive my car and hit a 62 yrs old person in neighbourhood. no external injury or bleeding but a minor fracture in his leg. my fmly agrred nd apologised n tried to convince him that we will pay all expenses but he refused nd demanded 3 lacs otherwise he'll file case. police made DD entry in police stn and case filed u/sec 279/337/IPC 3/181 MV ACT. minor was given bail n vhicle was released on superdari. what next to do as i m middle class person n no links wit lawyers n never seen police stn or court in life. pls advz wht to fear about n how much will i hve to pay in court and how long will it go. suggest me good lawyer who is reasonable too. thanks. regards, rajesh

Advocate Devansh Aggarwal answered
Two cases will be there. One will be a criminal case against your son and other will be MACT case in which insurance company will pay on your behalf. In criminal cases mostly it is settled between the parties

Q: My rights in my fathers property of which he made oral partition

My father(karta joint hindu family and inherited property deceased before 1950) makes a oral partition two month before the death in 1981 in his 4 sons and 3 daughters. i am younger one all 3 sisters give us registered RD in all our 4 brothers favour after that divide property in 4 parts each of brother and mutation in mcd records of each brother name .now i am the owner of my share. my property is ancestral or self acquired now? my son can stop me to sale the property?

Advocate Devansh Aggarwal answered
It is ancestral property as it was inherited by your father too. But your son cannot stop you but can ask you for his share as the property is ancestral(inherited). He can file a suit for partition in court for his share.

Q: Can i file a case against banker for his negligence and harassment

Hi i took a secured loan from andhra bank in september 2016 for my restaurant i had given 50 cheques from kotak for clearance of installments now banker had failed to provide me POS machine post november 8 all payments r by card n routed to my kotak account the banker neither deposited cheques nor provided me pos machine but suddenly asking me to repay 3.26 lakhs as dues otherwise threatening me to makecmy account NPA can i file a petition in court to question the negligence of banker im not in a position to pay 3.26 lakh in one go

Advocate Devansh Aggarwal answered
Yes you can approach consumer court for non providing of services by bank despite several requests and you can claim compensation for the same.Also you can approach Banking Ombudsman for your complaint.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Devansh Aggarwal

Can Advocate Devansh Aggarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Devansh Aggarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Devansh Aggarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Devansh Aggarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Devansh Aggarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Devansh Aggarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Devansh Aggarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Devansh Aggarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Devansh Aggarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Devansh Aggarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Devansh Aggarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Devansh Aggarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.