One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Deependra Singh

Advocate Deependra Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLajpat Nagar, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Deependra Singh completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Property, Civil, Environmental Policy and Litigation, Arbitration, Corporate, Family, Divorce, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Deependra enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1722/2010
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal, Delhi
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Deependra Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Deependra Singh

Q: Case Against Father for Physical Abuse and Emotional Damage

I’m an 18 year old from New Delhi. My father has been an abusive person to me and my mother- verbal and physical. Worst things he has done include throwing me off a running scooter, choking me and abusing me because of my sexuality that he got to know only a few months ago. My mother isn’t working because he didn’t allow her to. I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder and General Anxiety Disorder because of him and the trauma I have faced all my life. He doesn’t pay for my medical bills. I got a job to pay for one year of treatment but now I don’t have a job anymore so i cant afford treatment. He lies about his job and salary and expenditures. I have no means to fund a lawyer but I can’t live in this house because of this constant abuse. I want to separate and need him to pay my college fees every semester along with the rent of a decent apartment. Your help is highly needed and appreciated.

Advocate Deependra Singh answered
Dear querist, I have gone through your query and have understood the issue involved. Let me inform you that under the civil procedure code you are entitled for free legal aide. I would be glad to help you and guide you through the whole process on pro-bono basis please feel free to contact me directly on given contact details or my email address.

Q: marriage in india and divorce in australia is valid india

I am asking on behalf of my brother whose PR in Australia , got married one year back. after his marriage girl stayed for 10days in India and then flew with him at Australia . she tortured him so much that every second day he was in tears and above all when we called girl family that's all in vain . they were supporting her daughter and we have all the recording that she left the place and flew back to India and doesn't want to stay with him . now after 4 months she want to stay with him which is clear indication that she's just doing for PR .in short my brother doesn't want to stay with her but now she doesn't want to give divorce and top of that she's asking for 25 lakhs to give him divorce . if my brother gives her divorce from Australia . will it be valid in India and can he remarry again .thanks

Advocate Deependra Singh answered
Dear querist, I have gone through your query and have understood the issue involved here. Firstly your brother is an Indian citizen and irrespective of his NRI status he still would be governed by indian laws here in India. Yes you can serve a divorce notice from Australia also but the proceeding will be in India. Hope this helps. Feel free to contact me directly if you want any further clarifications.

Q: Permissions required to start manufacturing on a land

Hello, We want to start manufacturing on a land that comes under a corporation.. What all permissions and land use clearances do we need to take before starting?

Advocate Deependra Singh answered
Dear querist, I have read your query and i would want some clarification on the said query for which you can contact me directly on my given contact details. Manufacturing in India involves lot of steps and licences which cannot be explained on this platform. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Q: Can past affairs become proof for divorce

Hi meri shadi ho chuki hai shadi ko 3 saal ho chuke hai abhi 6 mahine se main apne parents k paas hu kisi reason se mere husband n mujhe bulane ko u/s 9 daala hai par vo apni shart rakh rahe hain ki lekin meri problem hai ki mujhe darr hai kahin mera past rakh de vo court m actully mera physicall relationship tha 3-4 logo k sath ek se pyar kia but usne use kia and apne bhai ko mujhe de dia n usne b use kia again teesre bande n use kia m bhot friendly thi sabke sath jyada involvement ho jati thi fb acount b mera saaf ni hai sabke sath meri chat hui hai jab akela feel karne lagi but shadi k baad m apne hubby k sath khush thi but unko pata chal gaya m aj b unke sath hi rhna chahti hu mujhr darr h kahin vo mere khilaf sab saboot istrmal na kare pls help me kya mere sath court m galat hoga pls help

Advocate Deependra Singh answered
Har shaadi ka base trust hota hai agar trust nahi toh shaadi nahi. Rahi baat aapke pre- marital affair ki toh woh court mein nahi use Kiya jaa Sakta. Meri yeh salah hai ki aap apne pati k pass wapas jaae aur sari baatein clear kar le. Court mein aapse poocha zaroor jaaega lekin aap sab sach bataein ki kin situation mein aap be yeh sab kiya. Kuch bhi chhupaye nahi. Sach hamesha mushkil hota hai lekin sach hamesha jeetata hai

Q: How to get full possession of house when sisters have filed case

My father was a Hindu. He has 4 daughters and 1 son. I am the only son of him.He has his house in Delhi. Now, unfortunately my father passed away in 2012 and he didn't make a will.Now my 4 sisters have filed a case in the court in order to get their equal share in the property.As I am living in the house for more than 50 years ,can I get any advantage of adverse possession?

Advocate Deependra Singh answered
Dear querist I have gone through your query and have understood the issue involved. A person claiming adverse possession has to first establish that he has been in undisturbed possession of the property where he had no right or tittle to do so. However this is your parental property and the rule of adverse possession will not apply here. Hope this would answer your query. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deependra Singh

Can Advocate Deependra Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deependra Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deependra Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Deependra Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deependra Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deependra Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deependra Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deependra Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deependra Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deependra Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deependra Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deependra Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.