One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Deepanshu Garg

Advocate Deepanshu Garg

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPitampura, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Advocate Deepanshu Garg
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Labour & Service, Property, Recovery, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Deepanshu Garg has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services related to property, real estate and business matters.

Advocate Deepanshu provides services in the various field of Property Documentation & Registration, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Civil, Recovery.

Advocate Deepanshu enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Advocate Deepanshu Garg

  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Popular Reviews

Parag Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Deepanshu Garg

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepanshu Garg

Q: Difference between legal heir certificate and surviving member certificate

What is the difference between legal heir certificate and surviving member certificate? succession certificate vs surviving member certificate what is surviving member certificate ?

Advocate Deepanshu Garg answered
Legal heir certificate and surviving member certifcate are one and the same thing. The nomenclatures are different bt the purpose is same. The same may be got issued from the office of SDM. However, it is different from succession certificate which is granted by court

Q: Change of Name in Property Registry.

My house property is in name of my grand mother in law, we want to change name in property registry, my husband is also no more, I have Death Certificate of my Mother in law and Husband. We have Property Tax Receipt of more than 10 years, that we are paying to municipal council. Please tell it is possible to change name in Property Registry on the basis of Death Certificate and Property Tax Receipt. Please note that we don't have will, so please tell what will be the formalities for name change in property registry. If not possible, how to get succession from court, if we file the case. Thanks.

Advocate Deepanshu Garg answered
we need to first understand how many legal heirs do your grand mother in law have, then only we can think of further. succession of immovable property is not available under law rather letter of Administration has to be taken from the courtthanks

Q: Property Valuation by court — family dispute

I have been living with my dad in his house since last 20 years. He passed away in 2016 without will . Dad has 4 children including me. Other three children who live separately in their own houses want money/ share for the property. I want to settle and offered circle rate of property i.e 1cr but they are valuing property closer to 2cr and want to file a case . I want to settle but cannot pay 2 cr and want to check if court will assess property value closer to circle rate or not

Advocate Deepanshu Garg answered
as per your facts, it is important for you to know that rate of property is market value and not circle rate. even if court calls for value, the value is ascertained by the collector on the basis of market value for which it is most likely that other party will stand some dummy person indicating much higher value only to betray your offer of purchase. practically also properties are sold here not only on circle but market rate.

Q: my jointfamily members wants to sell house

hello sir, sir my jointfamily has 4 different families and 3 families wants to sell the house and i am one of them. all 3 families gone in rented houses and my family is living in that house. our house is 10 years old may be more and conditon is not good and my family and 2 more families wants to sell the house but 4 family is not selling the the simple words : sir actually our joint family house has 4 families and 3 families agre e to sell the house but one family is not allowing.

Advocate Deepanshu Garg answered
in these circumstances it is always better to go for partition of the property in order to create pressure upon the fourth party to come forward for discussion and to sit on table to decide the future course of action.this is suggested as majority is on the same opinion to sell the house.1

Q: Effect of property demolishment on acquired proportional land rights

Hi, my father owned a 2 floor house in Delhi. He gifted me 1st floor with roof construction rights and proportional land ownership before he passed, but the ground floor is left without will. My siblings are delaying partition talk and since house is almost 45 year old, my 1st floor is kind of demolishing on its own. I case the 1st floor gets demolished by natural weathering, will I loose proportional rights on the land as well?I can re-construct my floor but it need ground floor modifications.

Advocate Deepanshu Garg answered
In your circumstances you shall go for claiming partition of the property. by way of this you can first send notice and then file a case of partition.court looks into the status structure as well in such caseselse you also may file a case to call upon that person to get the ground floor repaired

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deepanshu Garg

Can Advocate Deepanshu Garg represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deepanshu Garg can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deepanshu Garg?

When you meet with Advocate Deepanshu Garg for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deepanshu Garg?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deepanshu Garg, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deepanshu Garg?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deepanshu Garg, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deepanshu Garg?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deepanshu Garg regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deepanshu Garg?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deepanshu Garg can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Deepanshu Garg