One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Deepak Jangra

Advocate Deepak Jangra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Deepak Jangra completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Documentation and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Deepak enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2563/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Deepak Jangra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepak Jangra

Q: Maintenace amount decreased by ADJ what can be done to increase

Dear Sir, URGENT My case is going on in Tis Hazari of Domestic Violence, under which MM decided maintenance of Rs 14000/-(8000/- for me and 6 thousand for my child)she has assumed my husband monthly income of Rs35000/-, then my husband applied in ADJ now ADJ has decrease this maintenance of my and my child now it come to Rs5000/-. Please give suggestion now what i can do, bcoz this order is given last mid of the month...........

Advocate Deepak Jangra answered
Dear,first of all if the matter is pending before the MM then its appeal goes to the ASJ not before response to your query that you may file an appeal before Hon'ble High Court of Delhi against the said impugned order. where you have to prove the salary of your husband and made submissions before the court about why you are entitled for XXX amount as maintenance. Further you have to file the appeal before 30 days of the from the date of impugned order.

Q: Can husbands family throw me out of their house ?

In laws having 3 floor. In one floor out of 3 room I am locking 2 rooms and kitchen as they harassing me from 1 year I have filed domestic violence, dowry and cruelty cases against in laws husband and her sister who is fighting in court from last 7 years against her husband . They want to throw me out from home as house belongs to mother in law. Following concerns Can they throw me out from their home Secondly my husband is earning 2 lakh per month although I am earning only 25 thousand per month should I get the maintenance from him or not

Advocate Deepak Jangra answered
Yes you can claim maintenance from your husband and if there is any child from this wedlock and whose custody is with then you can also claim maintenance also for him/her.And rest about the house. For that purpose you may file a civil suit for partition.

Q: Possibility to change name in 10th marksheet

hello! sir/madam,  in 2012 i cleared my 10 class and in my 10 certificate their is error. i.e. i did not get my full name so, i just want to know that is their any possiblilty to correct my certificate please help me its very urgent.

Advocate Deepak Jangra answered
Yes, you can edit or correct your Certificate.Go to your examination board office along with following documents i.eYou just need to make affidavits stating the mistake in your Name. And apply institutions/Board/University with requisite application stating above said reason or there must be a application form available there and also annexed the following documents with said application I.e.1. Copy of Birth Certificate (attested)2. Copy of 10th Certificate (attested)3. Affidavit.This should solve your problem.Regards

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deepak Jangra

Can Advocate Deepak Jangra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deepak Jangra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Jangra?

When you meet with Advocate Deepak Jangra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Jangra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Jangra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Jangra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Jangra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deepak Jangra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deepak Jangra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deepak Jangra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deepak Jangra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.