One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate D. Satyaveer

Advocate D. Satyaveer

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLal Darwaza, Hyderabad
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Civil, Criminal, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate D. Satyaveer completed his law in the year 2000 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Criminal, Civil, Recovery, Banking/ Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Satyaveer enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2000. He is a member of the City Civil Bar Association & Criminal Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/316/2000

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

Kiran - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.D. Satyaveer's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate D. Satyaveer

Q: What to do if their is a dispute in dividing grandfathers property

My grandfather(father's father) has 2 sons and 2 daughters and the whole property is on his name.One daughter has married before 1985 and other after 1985. The property is divided among the sons and daughters longback but is in the name of my grandfather. The daughters sold the property they got as my grandfather signed and this also happened longback. Now, after the death, as the property is in the name of my grandfather, daughters claim that they will get a share. What if the whole property is registered in the name of his wife and then be registered in the name of sons?

Advocate D. Satyaveer answered
Here the entire case depends upon the evidence that the daughters got their shares long back by selling their shares through their grand father. However, relying upon the facts daughters have no right to claim their shares . Therefore now the deceased grandfather’s wife and two sons has to file partition suit among them and get registered partition deed in their favour .

Q: Legal action against my cousin sister and her son for harassing me

My cousin sister and her son is harassing me mentally by keeping some screen shots of my whats app messages with my friend , as he is a boy , they are trying to unpopular me and trying to damage my character before all our neighbors by showing them those screenshots and by telling that I have a secret boyfriend. I want to stop them and punish them for that . Are there any sections for that? is there any solution for my problem?

Advocate D. Satyaveer answered
You can stop them by register a complaint against the culprits in concerned police station. Police will take the culprits into custody along with the said instruments those having such objectionable screenshots and WhatsApp messages. Police will register the cases against them in sec. 354 A sub sec.3 and 354 D sub sec. 2 read with 34.

Q: Who all are legal heir of my parents property

father & mother & 3 sisters died, we are 3 brothers, 3 sisters are having children immovable property on the name of father and mother who are legal heirs who has to sign for property transfer or sale. property near vijayawada aerodrome. asking for advise only.

Advocate D. Satyaveer answered
Three brothers including all the children of three deceased sisters are legal heirs. Therefore all the leagal heirs has to sign for property transfer or sale. Otherwise it’s not genuine or proper transaction.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate D. Satyaveer

Can Advocate D. Satyaveer represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate D. Satyaveer can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate D. Satyaveer?

When you meet with Advocate D. Satyaveer for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate D. Satyaveer?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate D. Satyaveer, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate D. Satyaveer?

During your initial consultation with Advocate D. Satyaveer, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate D. Satyaveer?

It is important to communicate with Advocate D. Satyaveer regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate D. Satyaveer?

The cost of hiring Advocate D. Satyaveer can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.