One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate D Raja Amaresh

Advocate D Raja Amaresh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMusheerabad, Hyderabad
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate D Raja Amaresh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate D Raja Amaresh's office is in Musheerabad, Hyderabad.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate D Raja Amaresh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate D Raja Amaresh How to move case ahead if judges are not in court What is the procedure to change name in property documents