One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Chetan P Rathod

Advocate Chetan P Rathod

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGandhi Ashram, Ahmedabad
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Chetan P Rathod has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Wills/Trusts and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Chetan enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2013. He is a member of the Ahmedabad Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/3604/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Chetan P Rathod. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Chetan P Rathod

Q: Harassment and cheating by tribal villagers

I am a doctor practising and residing at Sutharpada village of valsad district. This is a tribal area. The villagers sold me a land to construct my house. I had my house since last 5yrs. and residing in it.The land belongs to forest. For that I gave three cheques for payment. Construction cost spent around 15 lacks. Now villagers are harrassing me to leave my house due to many Bogus practitioner are averting them. What should be legal advice.

Advocate Chetan P Rathod answered
First of all you go to police station and make a FIR for this issue and police take a action, if police can't any action then you will go court and hire the lawyer and he guided you for proper way in this isuue because some more details want's for proper answer to you.

Q: Recovery of money from the family given as a loan

Mene sir meri family me se mere cousin se 2 carore rupees liya tha bussiness ke liye unko mene 1 caror ke upar profit diya he already ab mera bussiness thora down he to vo log paisa ke liye bahut jid kar rahe he or daily ghar aate he to kya karu ab me or bahut heran kar rahe sab jaga jabar jasti kar rahe he or muje 3 baar maara bhi to ab me kya kar sakata hu please advise me?

Advocate Chetan P Rathod answered
Apko mentally or physically wo log pareshan na kare ukse liye aap police station me jaa ke uske agenst FIR likhva sakte ho bhale hi aap ne usse pese liye ho, lekin aap apni salamati k liye police ki help se us addmi se apna bachav kar sakte ho.

Q: Is it legal to make an extra stamp paper while property registration

I am going to buy residential plot at ahmedabad and going to register it by sale deed in required stamp paper of around 2 lakh but the seller insist for another registration copy in 100rs stamp for his use. I inquired nd got to know that it isnt required for another 100prs stamp. Is it legal?

Advocate Chetan P Rathod answered
The seller is which kind of registration on 100 rs stamp ? because may be it's token amount if it's token amount then it's legal but first of all confirmation which kind of registration on 100rs stamp.

Q: Bought a property now neighbour asking to pay share in the common wall

Hello, we purchased a house in 2018 on Resale. My neighbour had already built a common wall between our houses some years ago. But he beared the cost of wall himself and didn't ask for share with previous neighbour (the previous neighbour was not staying in house as he purchased just for investment). Now after two months we have shifted, he came to me and asked the share for the wall. Do I have to pay?

Advocate Chetan P Rathod answered
Yes you will have pay because they wall is common but if you do't want any pay for thet wall then you will bulit a new wall near the common wall. And new saprat wall benefits is you both own saprat wall and you can any renovation in your house in the future you don't want parmition for that wall.

Q: Banning of yoga class in flat by association members

I have purchased a Flat on the first floor. The Apartments are of non-cooperative housing type. The members of the association are restricting my wife to run yoga class in my owned flat saying it is not allowed here. Our only female student from good families do not use Lift and Parking of Apartment, also not making any noise or nuisance. I have searched the web and found that YOGA, TUITION, CA, Doctor and Lawyer are allowed to operate from Flat. Please, Advice.

Advocate Chetan P Rathod answered
First of all you meet the chairman of your apartment and want to work from him, allow him permission in writing and if he permits you, you can do your work easily, then you are entitled to continue your work legally

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Chetan P Rathod

Can Advocate Chetan P Rathod represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Chetan P Rathod can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Chetan P Rathod?

When you meet with Advocate Chetan P Rathod for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Chetan P Rathod?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Chetan P Rathod, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Chetan P Rathod?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Chetan P Rathod, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Chetan P Rathod?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Chetan P Rathod regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Chetan P Rathod?

The cost of hiring Advocate Chetan P Rathod can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.