One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Chander Prakash

Advocate Chander Prakash

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Chander Prakash completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Chander enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4619/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Chander Prakash. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Chander Prakash

Q: How to add the family members name in pre existing case

We have already filed a case against my husband and his mom and dad but we didn't mentioned my husband's brother and his wife's name as they only polluted my husband and their parents against me for more dowry as my husband is doing well in job and have suspective behavior against sister in law on my husband and we came to know this after filling so can we file a dv case separately against brother in law and sister in law as they are polluting my husband and cheating him for property. Their intension is if he is leading a happy married will have kids and they have to distribute that with him also that's why they polluting my husband to give away divorce. Plz help me

Advocate Chander Prakash answered
Firstly u have to tell about the case, which case u have filed. Because without knowing the matter and details it is impossible to give the details against your query. As in certain cases it is possible and in some not. Contact for complete query with solutions driven through litigation help

Q: Husband harassing,abusing and demanding dowry

My husband beating me anytime and abusing me and my parents? He also behaving like animal or psycho and demanding dowry? I have 2 yrs old girl child and i want Justice so what can i do?

Advocate Chander Prakash answered
You have lots off remedies on that point. Start filing cases under domestic violence, file maintenance u/s 125 crpc for yourself and child u have. He will surely have to to pay for the sins he has done to u and your family. Contact for further action in regard. Best wishes

Q: Convicted for drunk driving, can jail time be avowed in court?

I was caught driving drunk in delhi on 16th of july,2017. Alcohol limit was 126mg. The confiscated my driving License and R.C. of my car. It is my first offence. In court I was told that I will have to serve 1-6 months of jail and a fine. My lawyer advised me to plead not guilty take bail and we will get this resolved in Lok Adaalat where you will have to pay fine only. I know nothing about court procedures. Is that a wise decision. I was drunk and i know that, I am guilty for my offence but i dont want to face jail. I was ready to pay the fine in court. Kindly suggest if i should go for Lok Adaalat? Should i stretch this case? How much time will this take to settle in Lok Adalat?

Advocate Chander Prakash answered
I would suggest to plead guilty, as contesting the same will surely convict you. U need to tell your age and profile if u r working. It will help in compounding the offence. Any help in regard u may contact anytime. I have dealt with numerous such cases.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Chander Prakash

Can Advocate Chander Prakash represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Chander Prakash can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Chander Prakash?

When you meet with Advocate Chander Prakash for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Chander Prakash?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Chander Prakash, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Chander Prakash?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Chander Prakash, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Chander Prakash?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Chander Prakash regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Chander Prakash?

The cost of hiring Advocate Chander Prakash can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.