One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate C Sugumar

Advocate C Sugumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Chennai
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate C Sugumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 11 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate C Sugumar's office is in High Court, Chennai.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate C Sugumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate C Sugumar If a person does not comply with the agreement, can I file a case ? Police have called me for investigation, what to do