One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Brijesh Kumar Sharma

Advocate Brijesh Kumar Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Brijesh Kumar Sharma has been practicing regularly as an Advocate independently in the Delhi High court and all Delhi District Courts since 2004. He is the legal counsel for the PNB Housing Finance Limited. Brijesh handles matters related to Banking and Finance, Civil Suits, Recovery Suits, DRT Cases, cases under section 138 of the N.I. Act, Consumer Court cases, M.A.C.T. Cases, Property & Labour disputes and so on.

Advocate Brijesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2004. He is a member of the Shahdra Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1846/2004
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma

Get advice from Advocate Brijesh Kumar Sharma

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Brijesh Kumar Sharma How to remove my name from F.I.R 468, 471, 477, 409 IPC r/w 34-IPC Brother threatening to file case for selling ancestral property?