One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Birender Sangwan

Advocate Birender Sangwan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 2+ user ratings
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Documentation, R.T.I, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Birender Sangwan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Birender Sangwan's office is in Rohini Court, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Birender Sangwan RTI against private school Do daughters have a right in fathers property