One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Azharuddin

Advocate Azharuddin

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRT Nagar, Bangalore
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Family, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Urdu
Advocate Azharuddin has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Bangalore
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Sachin K L - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was so good talking with him
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Azharuddin

Q: criminal house trespassing by a relative

HI Sir my brother- in- law is forcibly staying in our house for the past year, he came to stay for a week but is refusing to leave. He is a resident of New Zealand and his family is living there, from the past Six months he has become aggressive and (I suspect he tried to poison me with lethal gas, as i fell very sick suddenly and the blood gas report done after 3 days shows elevated values) he also demands money from my husband and is banging doors threatening me after my husband is at work.

Advocate Azharuddin answered
this issue has to tackle very different manner, as we exactly do not know the situation, kindly get back to me I ll explain and guide you in clear procedure..we need to take help from the police department and as well other relevant authorities to actually know the suspicious activities.Regards Advocate Azharuddin..

Q: Under pocso case how will be victim informed about court hearing

Hi I have filled a pocso case and how will I be informed for court first hearing the opposite party asking me to compromise so what is the procedure for it.

Advocate Azharuddin answered
your case updates wil be given summons from the concerned court itself or by the police department, it is non compoundable case so u cant compromise u must attend the case and accordingly u have to proceed

Q: Someone impersonating me on Omegle

I have been receiving messages from random strangers on whatsapp and Instagram asking if I'm there on OmegleThese people are claiming that someone's disclosing my number and social media details. What should I do to proceed

Advocate Azharuddin answered
you must take screenshots of the mesages and call list of that numbers, and file a complaint from cyber police station of nearby of your house ..for more details can contact meThanksAdvocate Azharuddin

Q: false FIR has been filed on me

false FIR has been filed on me, how to overcome this.the opposite person claims i have beaten their family yesterday, but i was at home busy working.

Advocate Azharuddin answered
firstly you should collect the evidence where you can show that they are falsely implicating you for the offence you have not done, and mean while you file the Quashing of FIR with relevant petition and evidence which shows you was not there at that time and they are being falsely implicating you, once its quashed you can file for defamation suit aginst them.for more queries you can contact me.Thank youAdvocate Azharuddin

Q: I Had Taken Loan On MoneyTap I Was Unable To Pay Emi For The Month Of

I was unable to pay emi month of August so they have sent me legal notice through email I messaged them that I need some time so they said if you pay immediately we will not take any action against you so pls help I need time to pay

Advocate Azharuddin answered
first check whether what kind of notice they have mailed you, mostly immidiately they cannot take actions, they wil give you time 1st, later on they can go legally. every financial banks or institutions will be having their own terms and conditions and according to that they will proceed with the legal actions.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Azharuddin

Can Advocate Azharuddin represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Azharuddin can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Azharuddin?

When you meet with Advocate Azharuddin for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Azharuddin?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Azharuddin, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Azharuddin?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Azharuddin, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Azharuddin?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Azharuddin regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Azharuddin?

The cost of hiring Advocate Azharuddin can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.