One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ayushi Bhatia

Advocate Ayushi Bhatia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Mukherji Park, Delhi
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Divorce, Family, Property, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ayushi Bhatia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ayushi provides services in various fields of family matters, civil matters, property related matters, negotiable instruments act matters, divorce matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocat Ayushi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. She is the member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2528/2014
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Family Courts, Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Ayushi Bhatia

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Ayushi Bhatia What is the procedure for divorce Mental harassment by husband after seperation