One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ayush Jain

Advocate Ayush Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Chandni Chowk, Delhi
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Landlord/Tenant, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ayush Jain completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Landlord/Tenant, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ayush enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017.

Enrollment Number : D/3373/2017
  • Appellate Tribunal For Electricity, Delhi,
  • Appellate Tribunal for Foreign Exchange (ATFE),
  • Armed Forces Tribunal Delhi (AFT),
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Customs Excise And Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT), Delhi,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Delhi (ITAT),
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi,
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT),
  • Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal

Get advice from Advocate Ayush Jain

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Ayush Jain What to do if my in laws are forcing me to leave my matrimonial house Clarification on eviction of tenant from flat