One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Atul Kumar Singh

Advocate Atul Kumar Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Old Market Patel Nagar West, Delhi
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Family, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Atul Kumar Singh completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Family, Recovery, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Atul enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1839/2015
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Consumer Forum North East, Nand Nagri,
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari,
  • Consumer Forum West, Janakpuri,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Atul Kumar Singh

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Atul Kumar Singh Advice about payment recovery through MSMED act 2006 To speak to my estranged wife