One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Atul Kumar

Advocate Atul Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma Court, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Atul Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Atul provides services in various fields of sales tax matters, civil matters, income tax related matters, family matters, property matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Atul enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016.

Enrollment Number : D/3708/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Atul Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Atul Kumar

Q: What is the procedure for divorce.

Hi.. I need a divorce. My marriage 11yrs we cant stay with each I need divorce fast. I m not a good wife .m gud for nothing.I can't be a gud wife .I can't be a gud mother also.and 3yrs before m done a worong that I have chat with other guy.and after my fault my Hus have a relationship with one women .and now he done his second marriage.and am I don't have no patience for anything. And I'll fight with my hubby everyday .and m aiways giving replays wat he asked.and I can't to be a slave.and also I can't concentrate my kids.coz m not gud.m he want to get rid of pls answer me asap.thank u...and m frm Kerala.our marriage done with Kerala Hindu marriage age 29 .and his 31.we can't adjust with each other so pls give me an answer asap.he asked me to leave him for his peaceful I want him free..that's there anything u wanna know abt my problem details let Me know.. Thank u...Mrs. SV...

Advocate Atul Kumar answered
we need more information to guide you proper way, it is better to consult us personally to get better remedy ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Q: Can my husband file for divorce based on nude photo sent by a friend

Meri ek half nude photo Jo ek ladke sath hai wo photo mere husband ko send ho gayi, jiski wajah se mujhpe court main mere khilaf court main case daal diya gaya hai, but ye photo majak main khichi hui thi lakin relation Kuch nhi hai, Kya Mera husband mujhe is photo k base pe divorce Le sakta hai, lawyer mujhse haa karwane k liye har tarah se saval karega, lakin mujhe pata ki Mera aisa koi relation nahi hai, aur husband mujhe 6 years se mere sath nahi rahta hai, mere paas uski audio clip bhi hai jismain mujhe jaanse marne ki dhamki de raha hai, aur usne jab jab mujhe mara hai uske baad ki medical report hai lakin FIR nahi hai, ek FIR hui thi lakin usko police walo ne likha fir kaat diya kaha dusre police station jao waha hogi FIR. Ussne mujhe mentally aur physical shadi k bad se toucher kiya jiska maine kahi bhi FIR nhi hamesha bachaya hai Kya main apne aap ko bacha paongi aur kaise Kya mujhe divorce Le sakta hai, pls reply in Hindi

Advocate Atul Kumar answered
Husband divorce file kar sakta hai aur aap bhi kar sakte ho, Tum and tumhara husband 6 saal se sath nahi rahai rahai ho. Aap apni poori information ke saath advocate se Milo with all documents. Bbbbbb

Q: Challan for over speeding received - can court grant bail

My car was impounded and challan against the driver (my son) under 184 for dangerous driving. Speed being 101 when permisible is 50. He is over 18 but doesnt have a DL yet. I have a court date. What are the chances? If imprisonment of few days can bail be applied?

Advocate Atul Kumar answered
it is on upon Honourable court may give bail or fine in case of first time punishment i.e imprisonment for six month or Rs. 1000 as fine. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmm

Q: Can a Govt. employee deposit more than 1 Lakh in account

Sir, Can a Govt. Employee deposit more than 1 Lac in Account due to Note demonetization. If that total income of 1 year is not above 2.5 lac.

Advocate Atul Kumar answered
Yes, Govt employee can deposit but being a Govt servant you should have proper justified amount in case any query raises by IT department as your total income are lower then 2.5 lac a year. Bbbbbbbbbb

Q: Husband not allowing me to live in my matrimonial home

My husband filled case under sec 9 against me even i live with him...after 10 days its comes to my knowledge than after i informed my faimly members about such issue...on the day after i left my husband home and i reached my father home few days later my father and his father go to compromise by mutual understanding...and i return back my husband home as per agreement and living with him as before....on the day of court i reached there with the intention of case dissmissal but he did not present there...court held that and charge penalty on him...then after i return back to husband home but they do not open gate and asked me get out from here and go i go to the help of police but they donot help me sir plz suggest me what can i do in said issue....and have a right to enter my husband home forcefully with the help of police

Advocate Atul Kumar answered
You can take relief u/s 125crpc as maintenance.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Atul Kumar

Can Advocate Atul Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Atul Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Atul Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Atul Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Atul Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Atul Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Atul Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Atul Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Atul Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.