One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Atul Bansal

Advocate Atul Bansal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRohini, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Atul Bansal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Atul provides services in various field of civil laws, cyber crime laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vikas enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2253/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Atul Bansal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Atul Bansal

Q: Company deducted TDS but not submitting what action can we take?

Hi, I am working in healthcare organization from 3 yrs as a software field. Company's condition is bad finanacially. company is deducting tds from my salary. They given me tds form for first one year but not for second year and third year is going on. So, i want to know that now i have to leave this company and move in other company. But in case of they don't give me tds form then what should i do and there will be problems in joining in other company. Please guide me what can i do now? I have salary slips from company in which salary is being shown. I used to get salary by cheque always.

Advocate Atul Bansal answered
Dear sir,This is a criminal activity where an employer is not depositing tds even after deducting from the salary of an employee. You have to initiate a legal action against your company and to initiate this legal action you have to serve a legal notice to the company along with it's directors.Apart from this legal notice you have to contact with tax authorities so that they can also initiate action against the defaulting company.Non receipt of form 16 will have no impact in your new employment as you have all the salary slips and your bank statement is always there to verify your salary receipt details.For further discussion you can send your complete details along with copies of your bank statement and salary slips to me.RegardsAtul Bansal.

Q: All the property is in my mother's name can my father & brothers claim

Actually i just wanted one advice our home is on my moms name recently due to some family issue she is not staying with us, so all our property is on my moms name do my dad or brother or sister any one have the rights in that property

Advocate Atul Bansal answered
Your query can not be answered with the mentioned details....please tell me how she got the property and where your family is located?Some part of India particularly South India...women control the family property and it gets transferred to women's name only.Also please tell me the details of your family structure. How many brother and sisters you are ?What is the family structure of your parents?Whether the property is self acquired property of your mother or she has inherited it?Please clear above queries and discuss in detail with me.RegardsAtul Bansal

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Atul Bansal

Can Advocate Atul Bansal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Atul Bansal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Bansal?

When you meet with Advocate Atul Bansal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Bansal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Atul Bansal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Bansal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Atul Bansal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Atul Bansal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Atul Bansal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Atul Bansal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Atul Bansal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.