One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Atif Suhrawardy

Advocate Atif Suhrawardy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court, Labour & Service, Muslim Law, Patent, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Atif Suhrawardy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Atif provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Muslim Law Matters, trademark and Copyright Matters, Supreme Court Matters, Labour and Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Atif enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is the member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D-1475/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Atif Suhrawardy. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Atif Suhrawardy

Q: Property paper lost can will be used for registering it

My grandfather make will on my name but my property paper is lost .Can i take freehold on my property using will and get the property registered?

Advocate Atif Suhrawardy answered
even if the property papers are lost, then also a copy of the same can be procured from the concerned registry/ district court under who's jurisdiction you fall under and you can apply for a certified set of duplicate set of papers for your property concerned. And on the basis of such duplicate papers you can proceed to get your property freehold.

Q: Employer are not providing salary ,salary slips,experience letter

I Worked for a startup it company .At the time of joining ,in the offer letter company did not mentioned any notice period . So I resigned on dated 29 April 2017 & completed all handover and formalities with in next 4 days ,3 May 2017 . After four days company started to force me to serve one month notice period .while at the time of joining they did not inform me via orally or written . When I have asked about me 34 days salary ,salary slips and experience letter? Company denied to provide me any of the documents and salary ? During handover they committed to me that they will provide all . What can I do in this case ? Where I can register complaint for same ? My joining date was 3 October 2016 Resignation date 29 April 2017 I have all proof in mail and offer letter . Could you please help me to get salary,salary slips,experience letter ? Company details : CIN ,Company State Incorporation Date Company Name Status U85310DL2016PTC301568 HEALTHIT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED Delhi

Advocate Atif Suhrawardy answered
for the purpose of redressal of your grivences, you need to file a complaint with a labour court. and in the complaint you are free raise all your claim against the company. further if any agreement or bond was executed by you in favour of the company, then you would be bound by terms and condition of such bond.

Q: Can an employee be liable for leaving without finishing the project

I hired a person to build a website for me at hourly basis website is in almost midway and he is saying that i am quiting now until he finishes the website is useless... What can be done?

Advocate Atif Suhrawardy answered
Whether at time of awarding the Order, did you execute any agreement with the web designer or had he asked you to sign any agreement with himself. If any agreement was there, then the dispute and premature exit would be covered by terms and condition of such signed agreement. if on the other hand, no agreement is present then you can file a complaint against the service provider in the consumer forum, claiming deficiency in services at the end of the web designer and claim damages from the service provider.

Q: Employer Terminated without reason, what action can be taken?

Hi My employer terminated me without any reason and harassed me what action can be taken?

Advocate Atif Suhrawardy answered
for the purpose of termination of an employee the basic step which is required is service of a show cause notice then an inquiry by a committee, then submission of inquiry report to a Disciplinary committee and finally the termination order passed by the concerned committee, if the said steps have not been adhered to, then you can file a complainant with a labour court for wrongful removal.

Q: Right of illegitimate child on father's property under Muslim law

Seven years back i got physical with a girl, she was married to a hindu man, she is also hindu, i am muslim man , she got pregnant, now after 7 years can she come and claim money for that child and does that child have any right in my property. Please explain. 

Advocate Atif Suhrawardy answered
as per muslim law, if the child actually belongs to you then he/she too shall have a share in your property however the share of an illegitimate is far less than that which would be inherited by a legitimate heir.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Atif Suhrawardy

Can Advocate Atif Suhrawardy represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Atif Suhrawardy can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Atif Suhrawardy?

When you meet with Advocate Atif Suhrawardy for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Atif Suhrawardy?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Atif Suhrawardy, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Atif Suhrawardy?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Atif Suhrawardy, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Atif Suhrawardy?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Atif Suhrawardy regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Atif Suhrawardy?

The cost of hiring Advocate Atif Suhrawardy can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.