One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ashutosh Dubey

Advocate Ashutosh Dubey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ashutosh Dubey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ashutosh provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashutosh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2004. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/775/2004

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ashutosh Dubey. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashutosh Dubey

Q: How to file a domestic violence case

We don't know the how to file complain where to file complain. Police are not helping us they are not filing FIR against guilty . my sister is victim . please let me know the procedure how to file complain. We r Hindu. And also our financial status is not good.

Advocate Ashutosh Dubey answered
You can file complaint under section 156 crpc before the concerned lower criminal court of magistrate for direction of police to register Fir for the offences of cruelty and others. Simultaneously you can independently file complaint under domestic violence act

Q: If the will is challenged in future who shall get the rented income

Hi we are from hindu family. My grandfather made a registered will of factory in my (grandson)favour. My grandfather has four children two son &two daughters. Facts- factory is on rent and I am taking all rented income presently. Ques- in future if any of buas or chacha did case on factory as will is challengable. How does it affect rent income. Who will take rented income if will get challenged Court will take Or as iam taking presently aftr case thn also I will get?

Advocate Ashutosh Dubey answered
As there will be issues regarding inheritance, court will direct the rental income to be deposited in court. If you will continue to receive rent court may direct to keep account of it and if tomorrow will is regarded invalid and partition is done by meter and bounds then shares will be distributed accordingly

Q: Wife didnt term up for second motion for divorce what to do now

Marriage happened twice. The discussion is about second marriage the case trial happened in tis hazari court and we went for a mutual consent and the first motion happened with statement of recording done from both the parties. She is not turning up for the second motion since 1 year and she did not turn up for two hearings. 1st hearing for second motion was on October 2016 she unfortunately met with an accident. And now in Feb 14 2017 for the hearing she did not turn up. what is the next course of action? Is again we need to start really fresh or new. Please advice and help. Regards R.Pushyamitran

Advocate Ashutosh Dubey answered
If wife not coming up for second motion of mutual consent divorce ask court to issue summons/warrant in her name and even after that she doesn't turn up ask court to pass order keeping in view of first motion and her conduct of unwarranted harassment. Show that she is intentional avoiding just for harassment

Q: Can sister claim share in father's property

In my family ....we are 2 brother ,mother and my father died due to heart sister run away with a guy and done love marriage.....after my father death she came and claiming rights in the property ....we have only 1 house other property how can we sell age is 23 brother 25...we are not earning yet...if we sell house then where will we go....i dont want to give my house to my sister..bez she run away with his she demanding for property share......and one more question my mother supporting my sister .....and my mother getting family penison,what is my security,rights, for my future ....i am student that family pension is only for my mother ...what to do ... what is my share in family pension

Advocate Ashutosh Dubey answered
All legal heirs have their individual proportionate share in the ancestral property which they inherit. it may include movable or immovable both. since you are total 2+1+1=4, you will have one fourth share in the property including the family pension. you cannot deny right of your sister.

Q: Uncle blackmailing and not doing equal division of property what to do

Hi, My GrndFather has 2sons&1daughter,he has 2 indivual houses, one is 150galalu & 2nd is 400 gajalu.All property is on my grndfathr name only.My father is elder one,for business reason my father working out of city from last 20yrs. and my uncle(younger son) staying in house of 400 gajalu.My grndfathr passedaway 6months back. Now My uncle said to my dad as im staying in 400 gajas house so it shuld be in register on my name and you can take small one.He is blackmailing my dad isn't havng any influence in dis city nd my uncle hvng more inflnc so wt we do?

Advocate Ashutosh Dubey answered
There is no question of any influence in the legal matter. you have a legal and valid right you can exercise the same in court of law and the said purpose the influence will not be of any much help. As your father is two brothers, he can file suit for partition of the ancestral property if there is no will of your grand father. if there is any will you need to probate the same and get the shares allotted.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashutosh Dubey

Can Advocate Ashutosh Dubey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashutosh Dubey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Dubey?

When you meet with Advocate Ashutosh Dubey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Dubey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Dubey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Dubey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Dubey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashutosh Dubey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashutosh Dubey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashutosh Dubey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashutosh Dubey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.