One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Ashraf Ali

Advocate Ashraf Ali

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMannady, Chennai
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Documentation, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Ashraf Ali completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Documentation, Labour & Service, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashraf enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry in 2010. He is a member of the Madras High court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/210/2010
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ashraf Ali. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashraf Ali

Q: Revoking of settlement of house property by the executor

Can a Mother revoke / cancel her gift settlement documents , executed her house property( got thro' settlement from her brother-their family property) to one of his sons ( to one out of 5 children)by gift settlement. She settled the property without getting consent of other children. Hindu religion.

Advocate Ashraf Ali answered
First of all, there is no need to get consent from other children for settling her property among one son. Also cancellation of settlement deed is possible based on the conditions mentioned. If irrevocable settlement, then explore other options

Q: Can son's wife claim rights over his property if he passes away

Father gives his flat through settlement deed to mother. Mother passes away without will. Ownership of the flat goes to father and two sons at 1/3 each. What if one of the sons pass away before the father. Does the deceased son's wife get 1/3 share?

Advocate Ashraf Ali answered
Definely wife and children if any, will get a share in the property even if it is jointly owned. But, share will vary according to Muslim law and Hindu succession Act and again father will get a share in sons property if son pre deceases.

Q: Person having possession of property for 20 years claims ownership

A person lives in other's place(registered)...and pays house tax ,EB bill and other taxes in his name for about 20 years.... And then gets a patta for the land in his name... Is it legal?....Can the patta be challenged?or cancelled?

Advocate Ashraf Ali answered
Nobody can take possession of others property by occupation and by paying tax. But in your case, it is bit confusing as how can the occupant pay tax in his name if the property is in your name and no details about rent.

Q: Can gift be made to 2 out of 7 sons from ancestral property

i iave 7 sons and can i make a gift to 2 sons from ancestral property

Advocate Ashraf Ali answered
Ancestral property can be divided equally by all legal heirs. Gifting to two sons out of 7 will end up in legal complications at a later stage unless all 5 relinquish their right of share in favour of 2.

Q: Property sold by father without permission during minor years

My age is 38 now can I get back my minor property sold by my father without my permission

Advocate Ashraf Ali answered
It is possible if the said property is sold by your father in the capacity of being your guardian without obtaining a court permission and the sale consideration not used for your benefit. Also ensure genuine buyer is not penalised

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashraf Ali

Can Advocate Ashraf Ali represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashraf Ali can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashraf Ali?

When you meet with Advocate Ashraf Ali for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashraf Ali?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashraf Ali, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashraf Ali?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashraf Ali, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashraf Ali?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashraf Ali regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashraf Ali?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashraf Ali can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.