One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Ashok J Shekade

Advocate Ashok J Shekade

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ashok J Shekade has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 11 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ashok J Shekade's office is in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashok J Shekade Legal procedure to transfer title & ownership of pagdi property Bought a property with father wants to transfer it through gift deed