One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ashish Bansal

Advocate Ashish Bansal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoRaghu Nagar, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ashish Bansal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ashish provides services in various field of Civil laws, Criminal laws, Cheque Bounce cases, Consumer cases and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashish enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association. and Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3170/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ashish Bansal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashish Bansal

Q: Gave 5 lc loan to friend he issued me cheque and it bounced what to do

i give Loan Rs 500000 to my friend & he issue me a cheque....& cheque is bounce... nw i want to go for legal.....i want to know for legal action i am liable to show my money source.....

Advocate Ashish Bansal answered
Hello, As per the information given you can file a case u/s 138 NI act against your friend before the appropriate court having jurisdiction. Procedure for filing case u/s 138 NI Act.-Send a legal notice from a lawyer within 30 days from the date of cheque bounce-Now You can file a complaint u/s 138 NI Act after the expiry of 15 days from the date of receiving of legal notice, till 30 days beyond which it will be barred by limitation.For any other information, you can contact me.Thanks

Q: Procedure to file mutual consent divorce

I got married in Feb - 2015. After marriage my in laws were not happy with the wedding arrangements and other stuffs done by my father. They always raised the issues and tried to tortured me mentally. My inlaws told me to leave the house when i had an argument with them. Also my husband had used abusive language for my Brother and father. I tried my level best to save this marriage but they are insensitive. They dont have any feelings for their daughter in law. They just need money. As per my mother in Law ... Bahu is only to do Household activities and to satisfy her son. Although they are very educated but has a cheap mentality. One day they misbehaved and tortured me mentally , in fact my husband tortured me physically i decided to end the relationship. I left their home in Dec - 2015 and staying with my parents. My inlaws spoke to my father last year and they are ready for MCD. Only i can understand the real pain and hurt..but i should move forward and end this relation

Advocate Ashish Bansal answered
Dear Mam,As per the facts provided by you, you can easily file a mutual divorce.Mutual divorce can be filed in concerned Family court and it will take atleast 6-7 months. First motion will be granted once you filed the mutual divorce and court will give you a six month period to both of you to rethink on the decision and still if both of you doesnt wants to stay together then secound motion can be filed and you will get the divorce.

Q: Procedure of Mutual divorce

Hi, My wife and I, both, want to divorce each other. Please answer following questions: Do both of us have to live separately for one year before applying for petition for divorce on mutual consent? What is the definition of STRIDHAN ? I did not take dowry neither in cash nor in kind. Her father gave some jewellery, which I will return to her as per order by court. She says she will not demand any maintenace and alimony. Do I still have to pay maintenance amount and alimony ?

Advocate Ashish Bansal answered
Hi,You can go for mutual divorce if both the spouses are ready for the same under Hindu Marriage Act and your case is fit for that.Suggestions to your queries: You can go for Mutual divorce and if your wife is ready then its not mandatory to pay the alimony

Q: What is the procedure for cheque bounce.

I received a cheque from house owner who stays in bangalore. The cheque is submitted in hyderabad and got bounced. The cheque is worth around 4800/-. 1. Can I send legal notice from vizag and file a case in Hyderabad ? 2. I have been calling him on his number, but he is not picking. I can guarantee you the number is active and being used by him (as he msg in whatsapp group daily) 3. The house owner has many flats. So, in rental agreement he mentioned his address as one of those flats. But, he gave that flat for rent. He is not staying there. Can I send notice to that flat (which he mentioned in rental agreement). If not, what are the alternatives ? 4. The lawyer is asking 2000/- for notice and 30000/- for case. And my friends are saying it is not worth considering the costs, delay in court proceedings and verdict. I couldn't decide on what to do. Please suggest. Please provide some alternatives legal or non-legal to collect my money.

Advocate Ashish Bansal answered
Hi,As per the information provided by you, you have two remedy to recover the said amount:First is by filing criminal complaint case u/s 138 NI Act and second is you can file a civil suit for recovery of the said amount. Note: Both remedies have limitation and must be filed in limitation period. Thanks.

Q: Procedure for Cheque Bounce in case there is no photocopy of cheque

Sir, meri salary k do cheque bounce ho gaye hai . Ab mere pass vo cheque ya usaki photocopy nhi hai . Lekin bank statement hai . Kya koi karywahi ho Sakti hai .ya meri salary mil Sakti hai.

Advocate Ashish Bansal answered
Dear Sir,As per the infromation provided, you have two options. First, you can file a criminal case under section 138 NI Act but in your case you have lost the original cheque which is mandatory for filing the case.So secound thing you can do is, you can file a suit for recovery of you salary alongwith intrest from your employer.For any more information, please feel free to contact me.Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashish Bansal

Can Advocate Ashish Bansal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashish Bansal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashish Bansal?

When you meet with Advocate Ashish Bansal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashish Bansal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashish Bansal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashish Bansal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashish Bansal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashish Bansal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashish Bansal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashish Bansal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashish Bansal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.