One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Arzoo Raj

Advocate Arzoo Raj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMayur Vihar Phase - 1, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arzoo Raj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arzoo provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arzoo enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016.

Enrollment Number : D/3358/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arzoo Raj. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arzoo Raj

Q: Can daughter claim a share on her father's property

My father has disowned me as I am getting married of my own choice. I am Hindu, and am getting married to a Hindu.Right now I am not married yet, but will be getting married soon. Wanted to know if i can at least claim a share of his property. I have a job, but i need something for backup as I cannot rely on my job throughout.

Advocate Arzoo Raj answered
No offspring can claim a right over the self-acquired property of the father, during the course of his life. However, upon his death, you can claim your share provided he hasn't already bequeathed the property by way of a will to someone else.

Q: Husband harassing,abusing and demanding dowry

My husband beating me anytime and abusing me and my parents? He also behaving like animal or psycho and demanding dowry? I have 2 yrs old girl child and i want Justice so what can i do?

Advocate Arzoo Raj answered
Leave the house immediately and get an F.I.R registered against your husband in the local Police station. Next file a case of domestic violence and subsequent divorce on that ground. Plea for custody and protection of you and your family as he is a threat to your survival. Claim compensation and maintenance post the filing of the matter.

Q: Where I Can Make Complaint Against A Lawyer

A lady is working in gov.job under blind quota, her junior transfered him through the political pressure at another station and take her position after that she goes to high court and got stayed against her transfer, after that her junior and his friend who is also from the staff take the photograph and make video of blind lady that how does she worked and with the help of his son who is lawyer the junior makes many complained against the blind lady that she is not fully blind and she can see. The blind lady is harassing by the three people she makes the number of 3 complained repeatedly against the two those are from the department under women sexual harassment, but department did not take any action influence to her junior, pls suggest now what she has to do against all three of them. Thanks

Advocate Arzoo Raj answered
She has to file a formal complaint with the HR department of the Company. If the department does not acknowledge the complaint then make HR a party and make an official complaint to the BOD/Head of the Management/Company. Concurrently, if that is also of no help then send a legal notice stating all the chains of communication/harassment and lack of help from the management.

Q: car parking allowed in 58 sq yard slit parking area

Sir how many cars are allowed to park in 58 sq yard slit parking area. Building is having four floor including upper floor of parking area and owner has registered car parking to upper, second and top floor, not agreeing for car parking for upper first floor. He is telling only three car parking is allowed. Area: Geeta Colony, East Delhi Plot size : 58 sq yard.

Advocate Arzoo Raj answered
There is no such law so as to the restriction of no. of cars which could be parked in a 58 sq yard stilt parking area. However, in many areas of Delhi one space is provided per flat and another could be bought but that depends on the rules & regulations of the societies and presiding members. The rules can be made by the society associations. Also, you can ask for the brochure or any other document wherein it is written that only 3 cars are allowed and check its validity.

Q: Procedure to get Bail U/S 452 and 34 ipc

My friends son was trapped by his friend (main accused) and carried him to his Nana house where the friend misbehaved with senior couple.Both were charged u/s 452/394/34 and they are in custody since 10.06.2017.Three bail applications were rejected.Now I.O is going to file charge sheet.It is learnt that in my friend son case section 394 has been removed whereas in other case sec.394 has been substituted.Earlier bail applications for both were filed by one advocate but now my friend is thinking to file separately as he feels the chances are better for bail. Is he right?.The main accused father is displeased because of this.Nana/Nani has already filed withdrawal of case.

Advocate Arzoo Raj answered
Yes, filing separately will open up more chances of bail for your friend's son. Since 394 has been removed, it is wise to file a bail application separately as that will give more chances for the bail application to be accepted.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arzoo Raj

Can Advocate Arzoo Raj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arzoo Raj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arzoo Raj?

When you meet with Advocate Arzoo Raj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arzoo Raj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arzoo Raj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arzoo Raj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arzoo Raj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arzoo Raj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arzoo Raj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arzoo Raj?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arzoo Raj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.