One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Arvind Kumar

Advocate Arvind Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNajafgarh, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Armed Forces Tribunal, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, English, Hindi
Advocate Arvind Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience, in court martial+service matter+ armed forces law, in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arvind Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arvind Kumar

Q: Premature discharge from service....................

My wife went on my fathers retirement money for study to australia and now she is not coming back from there and applied for work visa i have intimated authority about my wife going for higher study but now she is telling me to come to her otherwise she is not ready to have a child as she promised that after geaduation we will be going for our first child now im only son of my parent and my father is 60 yrs old and my mother is 53 yrs they stay in hometown and nobody is there to take care of them as well she is telling to leave the service and come to australia to her because she cant handle the job and baby at the same time now with no option left but to discharge from service what should i do to begin the process

Advocate Arvind Kumar answered
you can apply for discharge on compassionate ground mentioning there in the reasons to the competent authority of your organisation if they refused to grant you discharge you can approach armed forces Tribunal there after

Q: Termination with no cause from Maid 4 Time

I worked for a US-based company as a Sales Manager for almost 3 years and was fired with no notice or cause. They still owe me money.

Advocate Arvind Kumar answered
you can challenge the action of the Employer for the illegal termination competent office dealing with subject matter that is labour Commissioner Office there after you can approach labour Court of competent judicial for the redressal of your grofences

Q: Not filling the fir against criminals

Am serving ITBPF at UTTARAKHANDnOne civil person assualt me in uniform on duty.Police not filled fir and registered my case NCR u/s IPC 323and 506 police officer said you go to court and ordered investigation order given u/s 156 my question is where is my jurisdiction for magistrate order for this investigation order. My headquarter office at Delhi and am posted in uttarakhand.

Advocate Arvind Kumar answered
cause of action will decide the jurisdiction of the magistrate who would take cognizance of the offence however if the person against whom criminal case is contemplated happens to be a public servant you need to take sanction of higher authority then jurisdiction might fall in delhi

Q: My current employer not ready to accept my resignation

My current employer not ready to accept my resignation . In offer letter clearly mentioned that serve three month or pay lieu thereof. I m ready to pay three month and bond money signed at the time of joining. I resigned to give 30 day prior notice to company. May i joined other gov job with out relieving letter . Current organization is not ready to accept my resignation due to shortage of staff.

Advocate Arvind Kumar answered
the termination of employment covered by offer of appointment no related to combination of service prevalent in the law of land however if you want to quit the organisation you may quit subject to the payment of balance months ....

Q: Date of Birth Rectification in Certificates

My Dob certificate and Education certificates have different dates on them. How can I rectify it? The municipal authorities have refused to do so as my orignal dob is on birth certificate. nI completed my 10th in 2016 and my 12th in 2018. Also I completed my graduation in 2021.

Advocate Arvind Kumar answered
is the date of birth same when you started your school if that so then matter can be before the court of competent jurisdiction . metal can be sorted only by the honorable High Court of India. for the furthers proceeding the service of lower can be sought

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arvind Kumar

Can Advocate Arvind Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arvind Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Arvind Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arvind Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arvind Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arvind Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arvind Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.