One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Arvind Aggarwal

Advocate Arvind Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 10, Dwarka, Delhi
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arvind Aggarwal completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Arbitration, Criminal, Consumer Court, Cyber Crime, Recovery, Property, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arvind enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017.

Enrollment Number : D/4780/2017

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arvind Aggarwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arvind Aggarwal

Q: Clarification on issue of cheque bounce notice in wrong name

My name is Mrs. R I am sole proprietor of M/S S I had issued a cheque which got bounced and the other party has filed sec 138 case against me. The notice and summon which I have received is addressed to - Mr. S Proprietor - M/S SI just want to ask whether this case is maintainable? Since accused name is wrong in notice and summon.

Advocate Arvind Aggarwal answered
Yes, this case is very much maintainable. Further it is matter of trail whether you issued cheque in question in personal capacity or in prop. Of the firm,. In both the situation you are liable to pay. However not mentioned other thing, which are technical and further whether is cheque in legal debt or not

Q: What to do if duplicate and fake d-link cable installed

i purchased cctv cameras from a company , after a year when their amc finished, i realized they had sold and installed duplicate and fake dlink cat 6 cables worth rs20000. what can i do in such a case ?

Advocate Arvind Aggarwal answered
You may approach consumer fora at your district for your grievances and also claim compensation for it. You may alternatively seek damages from civil court and you may also filed complaint against cheating and mischief.

Q: Complaint against mental and sexual harassment at workplace

Hi , there is a boy in my office in Delhi government working as LDC. Initially everything was good I think he is nice person and shared my personal problems with him. Then he proposed me and sent some vulgar messaged and porn photos. Now he started blackmailing me. And regularly he sent some porn photos to me via whatsapp.He also posted some photos to the office whatsgroup also and then said it happen by mistake. Its his nature to do these things actually. He thinks nobody can do nothing. Because of some family problems I don’t file a complaint with police or department openly. I want to complain via sending an email to CM and heads of the department I have some screen shots of the porn photos se send to me . Please advise may I send such email with proof to Cm and other authorizes.

Advocate Arvind Aggarwal answered
Pls. Don't be accused your self, be brave and file proper written complaint to your concerned police station or directly email to crime branch. And provide your and alleged offender mobile no and there is also probability , they sized your mobile as part of evidence and send for forensic lab for the scientific investigation. It is advisable that you go to offical website of delhi police and lodge cyber crime complaint.

Q: How to get rid of the stamp duty process in property rights

I have a property which was relinquished by registered deed to my mother by her borther, sister and mother post my grand father death. Property location is north Delhi and it's a free hold property. Post my mother death, me n my sister holds the right on this property by the virtue of registered will in our name. We want to get the rights transferred to us and don't want to get burdened with stamp duty. Please tell us the procedure for the same.

Advocate Arvind Aggarwal answered
you already have the rights on the property in question, on the basis of registered WILL, same is vail and concrete proof of title in your favour, but you both are equal rights in property, you are free to sell or whatever you want. In case dispute between in you both, then you seek remedy from the civil court by partition suit.

Q: Can i claim share in my fathers property

Sir me betul mp se hu meri mom nhi h and mere papa meri step mother k sath rhte h aur mujhe apne sath n rkhte me dada dadi k pas rhti hu meri sadi b n huyi h abi aur mere papa ne apni puri jmin step brother k nam pe lga di hai ab kuch ho skta hai ya n

Advocate Arvind Aggarwal answered
You claim maintarnce u/s.125 CrPC, from you father and you may also seek residence and other relief u/.s.12 of The Prevention of Women from Domestic violence act from Mahila Magistrate Court of your jurisdiction

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arvind Aggarwal

Can Advocate Arvind Aggarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arvind Aggarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Aggarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Arvind Aggarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Aggarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Aggarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Aggarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arvind Aggarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arvind Aggarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arvind Aggarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arvind Aggarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arvind Aggarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.