One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Arpit Maheshwari

Advocate Arpit Maheshwari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arpit Maheshwari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arpit provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arpit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/545/2011

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arpit Maheshwari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arpit Maheshwari

Q: What are the rules related to Adverse Possession

Son died on 25th feb 2005. Mother had inherited share in predeceased son property.Mother died on 20 jan.2007. I as brother can claim share in brother property.When statutary provision of 12 years time of adverse posession would run out in my case to claim by mother inherited share in predecesed son property. Would I be entited to fresh start after the death of mother regarding this 12 years period of adverse possession which can be become adverse to plaintiff(me)

Advocate Arpit Maheshwari answered
Hi,First of all if there is no legal heir to the deceased women and you are the next closest relationship they have you can simply file a suit for declaration and get the property in your name. In that case you dont have to wait for that statutory period of adverse possession. Secondly the period for adverse possession starts from the death of the deceased woman being the owner/successor of the property. Thirdly there is no guarantee that even after the statutory period of adverse possession is over you will be legally entitled to the property as it always depends on the discretion of the court followed by the case which you have to prove without reasonable doubts. So my suggession is instead of going for an adverse possession suit its better to go for suit for decleration.

Q: Right of grandson in grandmother's property

My motherinlaw sold a property n purchased three plots .all the agreement and will are in the nameof her but power of attorney' are in the name of three sons respectively which is executed by the first party (i.e.seller) not by my mother in law. Now who is the real owner of the property?

Advocate Arpit Maheshwari answered
Your mother in law will be the owner of the property as power of attorney is not a proof of ownership. Whereas the sale deed is the documentary proof of ownership. To answer your question more appropriately i also need to know what are the documents which were executed at the time of purchase of land? Also if there is a will of your mother in law than his will bequeath the property only after her death.

Q: Irregularity in recruitment by Company what can be done

i appeared for recruitment conducted by NPCIL ( Nuclear power corporation of India limited) . i was declared unqualified beacuse i was lacking 8 marks , in this regard i file RTI seeking details of there answer keys and mu response . I fould that 7 questions out of 100 asked by them were judged on faulty answer key. I filed compalin in this regard on govt's greviences portal . After 3 months NPCIl authorities gave reply that there answer key is correct but it can be seen that there answers key is clearly . what can i do in this matter( they have given me written reply that there answer key is correct but i can prove that there answer key is faulty)

Advocate Arpit Maheshwari answered
You can file a writ petition before the high court challenging such examination and you can call for the question and for its answers. The high court will then exam it through an expert. Then accordingly it will order either to conduct a re examination or conduct re checking of the answer sheets.

Q: Where can i apply for a parole

I am serving life imprisonment u/s 302 ipc, Appeal is dismissed from supreme couet also. if I wants to attend daughter's marriage, so where and how i can file parole.

Advocate Arpit Maheshwari answered
You can file for parole in the Supreme court itself by moving an interim application in the same appeal. On that application supreme court will hear the matter again and will grant an appropriate order. lower court will not entertain it as the appeal was dismissed by the supreme court.

Q: No proof of first marriage can wife marry again to some other guy

I've a female friend , she got love marriage, but were unsuccessful resulting which she had to live with her family. She married in a temple and had no proof of her marriage and z not aware whether guy hold any paper for same or not? She is scared of moving into relationship with anyone as of reason mentioned above. When approached that guy for any proof he denied, and also turned down divorce condition . but he is in love with any other lady.

Advocate Arpit Maheshwari answered
Its always on the safer side to get a divorce but if the guy doesnt have any proof she can go ahead with the relationship. But since the guy refuse to take divorse this create a suspicion on his intensions. So my advice would be if you are more 100% confident about the last guy then only go ahead with your new relationship otherwise get a divorse first.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arpit Maheshwari

Can Advocate Arpit Maheshwari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arpit Maheshwari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arpit Maheshwari?

When you meet with Advocate Arpit Maheshwari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arpit Maheshwari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arpit Maheshwari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arpit Maheshwari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arpit Maheshwari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arpit Maheshwari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arpit Maheshwari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arpit Maheshwari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arpit Maheshwari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.