One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Arpit Jain

Advocate Arpit Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma Court, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arpit Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arpit provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Divorce Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arpit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is also a member of Shahdara Bar Association.

  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arpit Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arpit Jain

Q: refund of payment in termss of security deposit

I reside in a company provided leased accommodation. The landlord had taken one month advance and two months security deposit @ Rs.28000/- p.m at the time of giving the rent. As this was non payable from my company I had to pay total Rs.84000/- on account of the above from my own pocket. I just want to know whether the advance amount of Rs.28000/- is refundable or not along with the security deposit at the time of vacation.

Advocate Arpit Jain answered
Dear, Of course the security deposit is refundable. You have all the right to get it back. But from your question, it is unclear whether 28,000 is advanced payment or security deposit. And why you paid 84,000??Regards Arpit Jain Advocate

Q: Procedure of the mutual divorce

 My brother and sister-in-law filed for a mutual divorce in Feb'17. After the papers were filed, my sister-in-law has not appeared before the court for any date. She gives some or the other excuse but my brother goes to every date and the advocate takes his fees from him for every date Now the advocate says that if she is not coming, we cannot do anything and this application will be considered null and void! This is so unfair, how are the laws so bent towards the female - this I am saying being a girl. I see my brother leave his work and everything and go for all dates to proceed further on the petition and now he is told that it will not be considered at all if she hasn't appeared. Is that the case? Is the advocate taking us for a ride? Can you help and guide me please. What should be our next steps? Thanks!

Advocate Arpit Jain answered
Dear, In case of mutual divorce if either of the parties are not appearing, no one can do anything. But, yes it is advisable to withdraw the case of mutual divorce and file one sided divorce case. So that if your sister in law doesn't appear in that, your brother will get an exparte divorce. Regards Arpit Jain Advocate

Q: want divorce and need legal custody of daughter

we are separated from last 1.4 yrs., never met, but sending few amount on his bank account for her usage. have daughter of 3 yrs. reason is - she and her family started blamed wrongly on most of the issues, she treated my parents very badly, tried to ran out from from but i did not allow and called police and her family also is uneducated people and create nuisance one night due to which we called police and informed at police that will not taker her home back, since then she did not turned. If i want to take her back, can is there any legal process, where i can take something in legal, that she has done wrong in past and will not do in future to make her little fear so that she and her family will not do anything wrong with me and my family. we married for 6 yrs. if not how can i take the custody of my child permanently.

Advocate Arpit Jain answered
Dear, You have a right to file a suit for seeking custody of your child. And you can also file a suit, asking your wife to join you in your house. For child's custody, specifically female child you need to have a very strong reason, where you have to prove that you are a better parent than her mother for her. Regards, Arpit Jain Advocate

Q: Annulment of non-consummated marriage if whereabouts of wife unknown

Dear Lawyers, What law says on Annulment of non-consummated marriage if whereabouts of wife is now known to husband after 6 years marriage ceremony. Wife cheated saying that she is living with her family, but she was doing job and living in a nearby hostel in other city. She appeared once separated husband filed divorce case under sec 13(i). She claimed maintenance under sec 125, by concealing her job. Just got to know that she is perusing job , just after marriage ceremony. Does it comes under fraud, in which I can claim Annulment of this non-consummated marriage.

Advocate Arpit Jain answered
Dear, It is very difficult to prove that the marriage is non consummated. However, for rest of the issues, it needs to be discussed further in details with sufficient proves. Regards Arpit Jain Advocate

Q: Child custody of 2 year old, if court case is pending

Will child of2yr.b gvn a chanc or rite to select physical custody @9year of age,or only@18?cn audio recording in mobile b used as proof in court,dat fathr n his family cant take gud care of child?cn v study sections relating to child custody on internet?which law section relates to it?

Advocate Arpit Jain answered
Dear, As per the ethics and laws, a child is to be bought and raised by a mother till the child attains the age of majority i.e. 18 years. However, you may approach the Hon'ble courts in case you have appropriate and sufficient proofs that the mother is incapable or unsuitable for raising her children. The child has a right to decide with whom they want to live with after they turn 18,not before that. Regards Arpit Jain Advocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arpit Jain

Can Advocate Arpit Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arpit Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arpit Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Arpit Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arpit Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arpit Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arpit Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arpit Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arpit Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arpit Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arpit Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arpit Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.