One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Arjun Kapoor

Advocate Arjun Kapoor

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arjun Kapoor has an experience in Civil Cases in District Courts and has interviewed various clients. He has experience in drafting various legal agreements, suits, cases, complaints etc and have issued various legal notices on different legal Issues. He got various documents & deeds like, Will, Relinquishment Deed, Lease Deed, etc. registered in different offices of Sub-Registrars.

Advocate Arjun has assisted many Senior Counsels in cross examinations of witnesses and has drafted suits & cases for almost all civil cases including recovery of money, cheque bouncing (Sec. 138 of N.I. Act), rent related, etc. He has browsed various judgements for supporting the case.

Advocate Arjun enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1691/2013
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arjun Kapoor. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arjun Kapoor

Q: How to reply to Probate Notice

We are legatees to a WILL. We Do Not trust the Executor. We are afraid the executor won't give us our share honestly. What are our options on the date of hearing of the Probate for which we have been served with a notice?

Advocate Arjun Kapoor answered
Sir,With reference to your query I would like to ascertain and analyse certain facts from you.1 That are you satisfied with the copy of Will Produced? In other words do have any doubt about the genuinity/validity of will?2. Is there any suspicious circumstances whereby you think that the present will must ought to have been something else rather than the present. 3. What are your doubts regarding the Executor.?Only after ascertaining the above answers to my questions I can suggest you and can file an application in the court on your behalf.Kindly Arrange an meeting in my office for better consultation.Yours Truly,Arjun Kapoor (Advocate)

Q: On the basis of registered will can beneficiary sell the property

Hi just wanted to check if on the basis of registered will can beneficiary sell the property or is it a challengable document by other Legalheirs

Advocate Arjun Kapoor answered
Sir,I am a will specialist. You have to take probate of will for its genuineness and then it will be irrevokable. Apart there are many things which I can suggest you. Please feel free to contact me.Yours Truly,Arjun Kapoor9968705811

Q: Married for 1 year but want to marry someone else how to divorce

I want divorce from my husband. We had been married since past 1 year now but do not stay together. Marriage has not been registered (only happened through rituals and customs). Is divorce required in this case ? There is no specific reason apart from the reason that I love someone else and am interested to marry him. Am not sure whether my current husband would agree to give me divorce. Please advice me all the possibilities.

Advocate Arjun Kapoor answered
Mam in your querry, You have to take a divorce immaterial of the fact that your marriage was registered or not. But once a marriage has been taken place in accordance of the rites and ritual ceremonies then it is regarded as a valid marriage. For rest of the query I would like to suggest you To fix a meeting in my office so that the detailed discussion can take place.

Q: Validity of registered will on name of grandchildren barring son.

i am 63 yrs old widow female having a son and a daughter from my deceased husband. i got the share of property from a prtition deed between 4 brothers of my husband after his death.later the partion btw me, my son & daughter is also done.i made a registered will on my grandsons name as my son has sold his share of property for wrongdoing and not taking care of his wife and 3 kids. now his intention is that after my death he will get share in my property also for which i have made a will. is it possible that he will get share from property after my death which i have made will to my grandson.

Advocate Arjun Kapoor answered
Mam, I would like to suggest you to get your will drafted in a very systematic manner and in compliance of all the requisite formalities. If you have made an will I would like to suggest you to Kindly get it registered in the office of Sub-Registrar along with the site plan and also to appoint an executor to execute the same. If you duly get compliance of all the formalities and attest your will in presence of at least two witnesses and that too in sound mind without any pressure from elsewhere then no one can claim any other title to your properties/assets other than what you have bequeathed to your beneficiaries. In other words as asked by you, your other sons cannot claim any title to your property if you have dis-entitled them in your will . For further queries you may please feel free to contact me.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arjun Kapoor

Can Advocate Arjun Kapoor represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arjun Kapoor can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arjun Kapoor?

When you meet with Advocate Arjun Kapoor for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arjun Kapoor?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arjun Kapoor, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arjun Kapoor?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arjun Kapoor, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arjun Kapoor?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arjun Kapoor regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arjun Kapoor?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arjun Kapoor can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.