One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anurag Sharma

Advocate Anurag Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anurag Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Anurag Sharma's office is in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi.
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Anurag Sharma Father gave money to someone now refusing to pay back the money Complaint against person not repaying the loan amount back.