One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anupam Kirti

Advocate Anupam Kirti

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
Mayur Vihar Phase 1, Delhi
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Recovery, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anupam Kirti has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Anupam Kirti's office is in Mayur Vihar Phase 1, Delhi.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Mehrauli,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Anupam Kirti Clarification regarding gratuity fund and fake documents Is working woman not entitled to maintenance post separation