One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anuj Bhasin

Advocate Anuj Bhasin

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRanjeet Nagar, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Customs & Central Excise, Documentation, GST, High Court, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anuj Bhasin has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anuj provides services in various fields of tax related matters, consumer and central excise related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anuj enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013.

Enrollment No : D/1703/2013
  • Custom Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, Chandigarh
  • Customs Excise And Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT), Delhi
  • Delhi High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anuj Bhasin. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anuj Bhasin

Q: Very less membership and consultancy fee are we liable for service tax

Dear Sir, I have a consultancy firm. We provide service to our members only. Our membership fee is 200/- and consultancy fee 51 to 1100. Our membership fee will be in service tax area or exclude the area. So please tell me detail about it. What is my limit for service tax and which percent for my service?

Advocate Anuj Bhasin answered
Payment of Service Tax is required once your yearly turnover is Rs 10 lakhs or more. Conclusion:If your yearly turnover is above Rs 10lakhs, Service Tax is payable at full rate (i.e. 15% including SWC and KKC) since no abatement is available on consultancy services.

Q: Is it legal to charge VAT on MRP

I have ordered a pair of shoes from Jabong having MRP-Rs.9995(inclusive of taxes) as cited on the shoe box. Have applied coupon discount-30% (Rs.2998.50) Then the amount chargeable should be-Rs.6996.50 But they are again applying VAT around 5%-Rs.349.25 Making the total amount payable by me around-Rs.7346.25 Is it legal to double charge the taxes after giving discount and besides the MRP-Rs.9995 (inclusive taxes) Isn't double taxing against the trade practices and punishable under law

Advocate Anuj Bhasin answered
No VAT can be imposed if MRP bears "Inclusive of Taxes" Label. You can definitely go to consumer forum and sue against unfair VAT charge ability. State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission (SCDRC) has clarified the situation in case of Black Bird who used to charge VAT on MRP after giving discounts.

Q: Can a third person file complaint regarding custom fraud

My query is limited to knowing as to what action can be taken by a "non-interested third person" who comes to know that a company is importing something for Rs. 500/-, actual cost of which is 20,000/-. Now this certainly is to avoid custom duty etc. But is there any reward for a public person coming forward to complaint about it?

Advocate Anuj Bhasin answered
A suitable reward upto 5% of the amount recovered can be given to any informer who gives information regarding the whereabouts, assets, movable and immovable properties of persons or companies from whom arrears of duty, tax, fine, penalty etc. are recoverable under the Customs Act, 1962, the Central Excise Act, 1944 or Service Tax Act, 1994. The quantum of reward will be decided by the Chief Commissioner concerned.Source :

Q: What to reply to an adverse police verification report of passport

I applied for a renewal of passport in October 2015 in Delhi. I had initially got a new passport in 2006. The house in delhi is in my uncles name and i have stayed with him in the delhi house for more than 10 years. I moved to Bangalore but I dont have a valid address proof because of frequent travel. The house in delhi is rented out for almost an year. I renewed pasport under tatkal in Oct2015. During police verification inspector came to know about the rented house and asked for a written letter stating my situation. Now i got an adverse police verification report. What should by my reply?

Advocate Anuj Bhasin answered
Firstly, I would like to tell you that there is nothing to worry about. You have 2 options:1. You can apply for police re-verification and be present at the time of verification and DO not mention anything about living in any other city. 2. Submit a affidavit with correct address and address proof for the new address. You can submit Bonafide letter from your School/Collage/Work to make your case stronger.Hope, this helps. Regards, Anuj Bhasin

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anuj Bhasin

Can Advocate Anuj Bhasin represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anuj Bhasin can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Bhasin?

When you meet with Advocate Anuj Bhasin for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Bhasin?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Bhasin, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Bhasin?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Bhasin, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anuj Bhasin?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anuj Bhasin regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anuj Bhasin?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anuj Bhasin can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.