One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anuj Arora

Advocate Anuj Arora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoRohini, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anuj Arora possesses a remarkable knowledge of the legal realm and has an established practice across all three tiers of the Indian judiciary. He appears before all major district courts in Delhi. He works with a goal-oriented approach and is both ethical and professional in his outlook.

Advocate Anuj handles cases of criminal defence and also civil legal matters such as divorce and alimony, property disputes, etc. He also handles corporate cases and taxation related matters.

Advocate Arora enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3734/2010

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anuj Arora. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anuj Arora

Q: Time limit act to take possession of property after 65 yrs court order

<p>In 1945 our grandfather won the case in one of the property. But it is not possible us to take position on that property &amp; some other person is in position in said property also paying tax to that property. But we have 65 year back decree copy which we got from is there any time limitation to take position on that property.....?</p>

Advocate Anuj Arora answered
the time limit for filing of execution of a decree is of 12 years from the date of decree or when it became finality i.e. if any appeal is preferred the same was decreed. time will start the day the appeal is dismissed

Q: does the mother have any right on property?

my mother who is 55 years old made a house on the land which is in name of my Sister in Law. she is not allowing her to enter the house. she claims the rent as well. and also gets pension of. now doe my mother have any right on the property? can she claim

Advocate Anuj Arora answered
Your mother can only claim the expenditure from your sister in law for construction of the house. If the land is self acquired then your mother have no right, if its ancestral and came in her name from your mothers family then you can claim. Your Mother can also claim maintenance from your brother.

Q: know married daughter have same right to her father's property as son

please i want to know married daughter have same right to her father's property as like a son?

Advocate Anuj Arora answered
Yes, daughter whether married or not has same rights in her fathers property as son according to Indian Succession act. earlier this was not the law however the same was amended and now both has equal rights.

Q: girls family threatening to file false case against brother.What to do

<p>thing is my brother had actually eloped. he had got married to a girl in temple. later after that thy bth got separate. she stayed out in a hostel and my brother moved back to house, now my brother wants to get separated from her compltly, but the girl is saying she will file a fasle rape case n dowry case on my family, she even threatens of money and committing suicide at times. what should we do?</p>

Advocate Anuj Arora answered
These days lots of queries like this are asked and similar cases are filed in court and majority of such cases ends in acquittal. If a girl is legally wedded then she cannot file a rape case against her husband. She can file dowry case but in your case she cannot prove any dowry as the marriage took place without any pomp and show. If she threatens you on phone then you can do recording of the conversation and make a complaint to police along with such recording. Police can take action against her and can also register the case of extortion if any cognizable offence is made out.

Q: contempt of court if father does not pay kid fee as directed by court

<p>Is it contempt of court if a father does not accede to all the clauses that he signed in the first motion as regards the education of fhe child and expenses and refuses to pay. Moreover, if he reduces the agreed amount from five to three and a half lakhs,</p>

Advocate Anuj Arora answered
If a person makes a statement in the court and thereafter does not comply with it or when a person is directed by the court to do something and the said directions are not followed by the person then the same amounts to contempt of court. In matrimonial cases both the parties have to follow with the directions of the court and comply with the statements made by them in the court of law. There have been cases for instance wife is directed or has made a statement in court that she will allow the child to meet his father, but she refuses to do so and father stops the maintenance of the child which leads to filing of contempt or execution by the wife which does not succeed as in this situation both the parties have not complied with the orders or their statement and it is the wife who has not complied first.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anuj Arora

Can Advocate Anuj Arora represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anuj Arora can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Arora?

When you meet with Advocate Anuj Arora for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Arora?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Arora, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Arora?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Arora, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anuj Arora?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anuj Arora regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anuj Arora?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anuj Arora can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.