One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anshuman Srivastava

Advocate Anshuman Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Mayur Vihar Phase - I, Delhi
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Family, Labour & Service, Property, R.T.I, Tax, Wills / Trusts, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anshuman Srivastava completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Cyber Crime, Family, Property, Tax, Supreme Court, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, R.T.I, Wills/ Trusts, Consumer Court, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anshuman enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2012.

Enrollment Number : UP/04910/2012
  • Competition Commission of India,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Anshuman Srivastava

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Anshuman Srivastava Advice in case when Supreme court cancelled University degree. What action can I take in case of Denial Of Incentives